Restarting after a year off..

Madge73

Hi everyone, what a brilliant forum I am so glad I found it!

I lost 3 stone at the start of last year on CD and then my partner died suddenly and the weight crept back up....the full 3 stone:(

So now I am feeling more positive and restarted today...It has actually not been too bad...though almost stuck a jelly baby in my mouth without actually noticing lol

So as i said glad to have found you guys and your encouraging words and support

madge

Hi Madge, sorry to hear of your loss, and the weight gain. I'm also new to this site and shall be restarting CD tomorrow with about 2 stone to lose. GOOD LUCK and WE WILL SUCCEED!

Chelle
x

Good luck with the restart hun ,seems you have been having a bad time so sending you a hug:hug99:.Minimins are here for the ups and downs so keep posting some one always hears your call on here xxxx

Thanks guys...I am so looking forward to the wieght coming off...cant bear the thought of another fat summer!

Good luck with your restart Madge, and I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

S xx

Hey honey.. That naughty jelly baby.. hehe..
Glad you are feeling more positive.. we shall be with you every step of the way..

x x x

Hi

deeply sorry for your loss.

I am also just starting again (yesterday).

Good luck hun.

Sue
xx

Hiya,
So glad you found minis - they are a lifeline to many of us!
You must be a very strong woman to be coping with all you have and it's only been a year. It took me at least 3 years after my hubby died before I could even think about living again and climbing out of the black hole I was in. Good on you and all the very best. I'm sure that weight will be gone before you know it.
Take care, keep posting and stay strong
Tx:hug99:

Hi Madge

Sorry to hear of your loss babes. Hard times help with weight gain don't they!

Good luck on your journey.

xx

Back