• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Restarting after a year off..

Hi everyone, what a brilliant forum I am so glad I found it!

I lost 3 stone at the start of last year on CD and then my partner died suddenly and the weight crept back up....the full 3 stone:(

So now I am feeling more positive and restarted today...It has actually not been too bad...though almost stuck a jelly baby in my mouth without actually noticing lol

So as i said glad to have found you guys and your encouraging words and support

madge

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Madge, sorry to hear of your loss, and the weight gain. I'm also new to this site and shall be restarting CD tomorrow with about 2 stone to lose. GOOD LUCK and WE WILL SUCCEED!

Chelle
x

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Hello and welcome Madge - looking forward to sharing your journey with you :wavey:

mandye

Silver Member
Good luck with the restart hun ,seems you have been having a bad time so sending you a hug:hug99:.Minimins are here for the ups and downs so keep posting some one always hears your call on here xxxx

Thanks guys...I am so looking forward to the wieght coming off...cant bear the thought of another fat summer!

Kitteh

Resident geek
Hey honey.. That naughty jelly baby.. hehe..
Glad you are feeling more positive.. we shall be with you every step of the way..

x x x

Hiya,
So glad you found minis - they are a lifeline to many of us!
You must be a very strong woman to be coping with all you have and it's only been a year. It took me at least 3 years after my hubby died before I could even think about living again and climbing out of the black hole I was in. Good on you and all the very best. I'm sure that weight will be gone before you know it.
Take care, keep posting and stay strong
Tx:hug99: