Restarting again!!!

furrysmudge

Gold Member
Rejoining you guys again tomorrow.....fed up with feeling so tired, fat and old. Lost 5 stone in 6 months in 2009, am aiming for that sort of loss again. Wish me luck please!!!! x

Thanks guys! This time it's forever, if I can do it I'm sure you can!! We can do it with each other's support :)

Nette, 18lbs in ONE WEEK???? :wow:

Well it certainly does help :) last time I spent loads of time on here instead of eating!! x

Good luck, i'm a restarter too. Lost 3 and a half in 2008, pretty much kept it off for 2 years and from last summer to this piled the rest back on. Feeling positive at the moment. 2nd weigh in today, lost 6lbs making 15lbs for two weeks. Think it's here on that the will and determination is needed as fully expect to only lose a lb next week. I'm 13.7 today, ridiculous for my height etc but hope to get under 13 as soon as and i'll really be feeling better about everything. Bought a pair of George at Asda linen trousers last week and they are already falling down, lets hope i can do the same with the oodles of stuff in my wardrobe that i cant even squeeze into..........
Good Luck with your journey.
x

Good luck mate xxxxx :):):):):)

Good luck, i'm a restarter too. Lost 3 and a half in 2008, pretty much kept it off for 2 years and from last summer to this piled the rest back on. Feeling positive at the moment. 2nd weigh in today, lost 6lbs making 15lbs for two weeks. Think it's here on that the will and determination is needed as fully expect to only lose a lb next week. I'm 13.7 today, ridiculous for my height etc but hope to get under 13 as soon as and i'll really be feeling better about everything. Bought a pair of George at Asda linen trousers last week and they are already falling down, lets hope i can do the same with the oodles of stuff in my wardrobe that i cant even squeeze into..........
Good Luck with your journey.
x

Well done and keep up the good work! Luckily I have loads of clothes. I didnt just wake up one day size 26-28 and 136kg, so I have a range of sizes from size 10-28!

Mollydog hi love and thanks for your support! You're doing so well! This time its forever you should see my wardrobe lolol, all sizes from 16 to 22! xx

SWEETPEA!!!!!! how are you my darling?? xx

hello and welcome back you will do this :) u done before you can and wll do again good luck xxx

Well today went surprisingly well, considering I work as a chef I did think I'd struggle. I've told some at work because I need the support there, but I'm trying to hide it (at the moment) from my boss. She is lovely but is 70 years of age and very very 'old school'. She insists on everyone eating lunch and thinks she is looking after you if she makes sure you do lol. She'd go nuts if she knew and would probably try to force feed me lol. My turning point was last Thursday when I went shopping with my daughter. My legs swelled like treetrunks and I hurt so much. I looked absolutely dreadful too. Plus we've just booked our works Christmas party, I'd really like to be able to wear something nice and look fab. 16th December! My feet hurt and the cyst is coming back in my achilles tendon. Cambridge (and Minimins), save me!!!! xx

3 packs down....2 litres of water....day one done :D

Lfc thanks love xx

awww suzie i know how you feel i get sore feet from carrying all my weigh around and had to have surgery on my feet(planter fascitus) which prob werent helped by my fat..... i work in a sweet factory lol
i would love to be able to be lighter at christmas so i can actually go buy skinny clothes instead of potato sacks
we will do this :)

A bit of a bloody mess really Suzie. I have my packs and just havn't got my act together yet. I'm having some other help as well, things have gone from bad to worse at work. This week I am on holiday and instead of feeling relaxed I just feel crap. I hate bl**dy dithering but I just feel stuck. Tried on some Autumn stuff and a few jackets and nothing flipping well fits.. :sigh: perhaps now your back I can keep you company. I'm at home all day tomorrow so it seems like a good day to start.. off we go again ;)

I used a vanilla this morning, a strawberry at lunch and a chicken and mushroom with added curry powder this evening. Very strange but not hungry lol.

Sweetpea hopefully the fact that we're both doing it together again may help, I really hope so. I've missed you :-(

lfc, what is planter fascitus please? I have a slightly deformed toe (well that's what it looks like, the nail went deformed and lifted) and now I have pain across the top of my foot and also underneath. Doc doesn't seem worried though.

Back