Restarting... (Again)

canaryellow

Hi everyone..

I couldnt even count the amount of times i have restarted, at least 4.. getting weighed tomorrow and gonna get packs, only want to get the last 18lb off..

its a yr since i started, 21stone 9lb, currently weigh 16stone, my initial goal was 15stone, and almost made it, back in Sept.. but as you do, mess about.. get complacent im sure some of you know what i mean..

So one final push, and lets hope i can get to my goal, before the Summer finally gets here, and i can scare the neighbours with my shorts on..

Would love to hear from any other restarters, or someone to buddy with,

thanks..

Kel x

Hiya Kel!

Been there done that too, don't worry you'll soon get that weight off. You know the diet works so all you need now is a good kick to get you started :whip:

It's really early days for me again too, as I managed to fall from the wagon quite spectacularly and regained all the weight I had lost and now have to do it all again:cry:

Welcome back Kel......Im on my 4th Re-start (currently on week 4) Totally screwed up on week 2 but determined to do it this time!
Good luck to you, you know it works...Lets all get there together x

Hoping this restart doesn't stop and youll be scarring the neighbours in your shorts soon. took me ages to get back into it, but im back ss now, so you can do it, don't give in. x

Hi

I restarted yeaterday properly, felt terrible last night, cold...headache etc, but feelin good this morning! we can all do it...summers coming round so fast and I'm determined not to have to wear cloths to cover my wobbly bits instead of nice cool clothes. canaryyellow, get those shorts out and hang them somewhere you can see them, you'll be in them in no time!!

good luck for today everyone!!

xx

Hi everyone..

I couldnt even count the amount of times i have restarted, at least 4.. getting weighed tomorrow and gonna get packs, only want to get the last 18lb off..

its a yr since i started, 21stone 9lb, currently weigh 16stone, my initial goal was 15stone, and almost made it, back in Sept.. but as you do, mess about.. get complacent im sure some of you know what i mean..

So one final push, and lets hope i can get to my goal, before the Summer finally gets here, and i can scare the neighbours with my shorts on..

Would love to hear from any other restarters, or someone to buddy with,

thanks..

Kel x

Kel, well done for trying again....if you look at my thread on the strugglers and restarters you will see that it is possible to get back on the waggon and I reeeeally know you can do it! Good luck and I am here if you would like any support :D

Take Care
Cat x

Hi everyone..

Got weighed, got packs and cant wait till tomorrow.. (well dreading it actually)
but its nice to see that we all have little slip ups, and we get back to it..

well done everyone thats started, and restarted

lets do it

thanks

Kel x

Good luck with tomorrow.

Yes lots of us have slip ups (banana skins anon. is my trademark!!) restarts etc ... but you've not failed until you give up totally. Good luck with tomorrow.

Good luck all you restarters! xx

Wishing you success with you restart! x

(See you're a Canaries fan btw - i have one here too lol)

Back