Mel's weight loss diary

look look! bmi under 40!!! That always pleases me no end, well done! xx

Scooter's right! You've gone down in BMI! Good going missus!

Two weeks ago - I picked up a bad viral chest infection and had to come off diet for a week cos of all the meds I had to take. Then this week I've had a rotten head cold/sinus infection all week - can't taste a bloody thing... But as long as the scales stay down I don't care!

I don't weigh myself at home - don't have a scales - so its only when I'm with the CDC that I get weighed. If you have false expectations because your scales is out of sync with your CDC it will affect your morale. Would you consider focusing on the diet and no weighing at home?

Hope you're still doing well Mel?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi Jo I'm still plodding alongside weight loss has slowed a lot and it's my birthday on Sunday so I have increased my calories to 1000 so I can take part in celebrations without falling off the wagon. Well that's the plan and so far it's working. Xx

Hi Jo I'm still plodding alongside weight loss has slowed a lot and it's my birthday on Sunday so I have increased my calories to 1000 so I can take part in celebrations without falling off the wagon. Well that's the plan and so far it's working. Xx

Its my birthday Sunday too! Good call on increasing the cals so you can enjoy it, glad to hear you're still slogging away!

No way!!!! Ah kindred spirits lol! Weighed in today and lost a pound which is fine it's all about damage limitation for me over the next couple of weeks.

Week 7 = -1lb lost
current weight 14st 13lb
total loss 24lb

It's nice to be in the 14st's xx

No way!!!! Ah kindred spirits lol! Weighed in today and lost a pound which is fine it's all about damage limitation for me over the next couple of weeks.

Week 7 = -1lb lost
current weight 14st 13lb
total loss 24lb

It's nice to be in the 14st's xx

Yeah always so nice to go down a bracket!

Your birthday plans sound good. I'm not doing anything really as while I'm on step 4 from tomorrow I just know if we go out for food I'll want an option that really isn't on plan and I don't want to come off track when I'm this close to being totally finished with it. I think we're going away for Easter weekend instead as a late birthday thing. Bought some nice jewellery today as a birthday present to myself so I'm happy :D

Good girl my mum has given me some money so I'm going to treat myself to some jewellery. Great minds again lol. Have a fab weekend Hun xx

Happy birthday Mel. May this year be your best ever. Xo

Thanks everyone the birthday celebrations continue so no weigh in this week. Will get back on the wagon on Monday so will post damage next Friday xx

Day 1 almost complete. I have had a lovely two weeks break and because I was going up the plans before the break I am only feeling a small gain. I am doing ss+ until fri then will move to 850 from Saturday. Will post my weigh results Friday. Xx

Fabulous! Weigh in this morning 14st 11lbs I'm delighted that I have lost whatever damage I did over the last two week celebrations and took another 2lb off! Moving up to 810 600 is too hard core for me to stick too. I may incorporate just two days a week on it will see how I go. Will update stats later I love watching the BMI move that's the goal for me really. Have a great day all xx

Fabulous! Weigh in this morning 14st 11lbs I'm delighted that I have lost whatever damage I did over the last two week celebrations and took another 2lb off! Moving up to 810 600 is too hard core for me to stick too. I may incorporate just two days a week on it will see how I go. Will update stats later I love watching the BMI move that's the goal for me really. Have a great day all xx

Well done Mel!!!

That's awesome Mel! Congrats. It also is reassuring that we will be able to maintain out weight once we've lost it. Even if it goes up a bit, we will know how to get it down. I am finding 450 cals hard. It's been almost six weeks for me now and I plan to stay on this plan another two weeks and then start moving up. I must admit that I have started cheating a bit, with eggs. Days that I feel very very hungry I eat a couple of poached white eggs. Sometimes I add one yolk. So I guess i have already started doing a combination of 450 & 500-550 cals a day. Anyway, welcome back on the wagon and her's to losing more weight. Xo

Hi everyone I have been doing 1200 cals since Friday will stick to 600 two days per week I think similar to the 5:2 the proof will be in the weigh in on Friday morning. Xxx

Eek hubby has just surprised me with a holiday to Egypt (I have always wanted to go there) it's in four weeks time so I had better get going with this weight loss. Back on Ss+ from Tomoz it would be lovely to be another stone down for then xxx

Eek hubby has just surprised me with a holiday to Egypt (I have always wanted to go there) it's in four weeks time so I had better get going with this weight loss. Back on Ss+ from Tomoz it would be lovely to be another stone down for then xxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Luck lady and what an amazing hubby!! Nothing like a deadline to focus the mind. The lbs will melt away!
Jx

Hey Melinwelin!

Just been reading your diary, well done on the weight loss!

My scales are all over the place so I am waiting for my weigh in.

I hope you really enjoy Egypt. I have been and its Stunning!

Keep updating on how your getting on it will be great to see the finished result!

X

Ah thanks I'm miles from goal I'm afraid but happily plodding along. I will add my progress on Friday xx

Hey Mel, just glanced at your stats .... you must be on track for 2st loss this week. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Jx

Back