Mel's weight loss diary

Yay another 2lb loss for me this week I have finally hit my 2 stone. Off to see a concert tomorrow so a long day with food and drinks planned, I should be ok I increase my calorie allowance over the weekend and so far it seems to be working.

Fri - Sundays = 1200 cals
Mon/Tues = 810
weds/thurs = 600

Seems to be working a treat so far..

Yay another 2lb loss for me this week I have finally hit my 2 stone. Off to see a concert tomorrow so a long day with food and drinks planned, I should be ok I increase my calorie allowance over the weekend and so far it seems to be working.

Fri - Sundays = 1200 cals
Mon/Tues = 810
weds/thurs = 600

Seems to be working a treat so far..

That's awesome Mel. Congrats. 2 stones is a great achievement. You seem to be doing a combination of CD and intermittent fasting. Let me know how it goes for you. I might be do something similar once I start moving up.

I find it stops me feeling exhausted I just don't have time to feel tired lol. It works for me Hun. Well so far anyways xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I find it stops me feeling exhausted I just don't have time to feel tired lol. It works for me Hun. Well so far anyways xx

Hope your week went well Mel and closer to your next goal of 13 st 13 lbs. :)

Have been off plan for the past couple if weeks and I kept trying to climb back on but failed spectacularly. I'm not weighing but have been 100% today and plan to stay that way til weigh in on Friday. Xx

How's it going Mel? I certainly understand how hard it is to get back on track after a break but just take it one day at a time and you'll be so glad you've stuck at it.

Hope you're still 100%!

Hi Jo still 100% whoop! Will check scales Tomoz will be happy with a sts. Hope your doing ok chick xx

1lb off I'm a lucky girl. Need to focus and get a bit more off now otherwise March has been a bit of a right off. 14st 8lb xxx

Hey Mel, I've not lost much in March myself with a week off. I now need to knuckle down to getting this done. What are you hoping to lose during April?

Hi Julie to be honest April is funny be hard. I have two holidays (spoilt I know) so I am just gunna be really good in between. I would love to get to me next goal 13st 13lbs by the end of April so that's 9lbs to lose. Not a lot by CD standards but when you have breaks planned it can be quite hard. Bonus for me is that after April I have nothing in the calendar for a while xx

Hi Julie to be honest April is funny be hard. I have two holidays (spoilt I know) so I am just gunna be really good in between. I would love to get to me next goal 13st 13lbs by the end of April so that's 9lbs to lose. Not a lot by CD standards but when you have breaks planned it can be quite hard. Bonus for me is that after April I have nothing in the calendar for a while xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

TWO holidays! You are very lucky! 9lbs sounds like a good realistic target given your hols. In fact any loss this month would be a result as you'll want to enjoy your hols. I do think we should be allowed to have a life too!! However a new number by the end of the month would be very motivating!!

With your loss so far, you're going to feel so much better in holiday .... And there will be sun!!

Another 1lb loss for me I'm happy with that as this month and next are too busy to be 100% total loss now is 30lbs current weight 14.7 xx

Another 1lb loss for me I'm happy with that as this month and next are too busy to be 100% total loss now is 30lbs current weight 14.7 xx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Nice one Mel! Keep posting this next month so I can hear about all your goings on. I have no other excitement in my life. So I can enjoy yours!! x

Thank you Julie unfortunately it makes dieting harder and slow though. I am hibernating between May and June because I still want to get to my goal BMI by the end of the year so I can't have too many months with losses as slow. Xx

Had an amazing holiday in Egypt. Back on 100% tomorrow as I'm off to butlins for a girlie weekend on Friday. Here's hoping for a sts at weigh in on Friday morning. Xx

Hey Mel. Hope all well (wow that rhymed!). How was Egypt? I have been wanting to visit the country, but haven't managed to do it yet. I have an Egyptian friend now, so maybe she will help me plan. :)
How's the diet going? Are you still on plan? I am back after a couple of months off, all excited and nervous.

Me too lets do phase two together! Had an amazing holiday I cannot recommend Egypt more highly. And a butlins adult weekend is just crazy but equally fantastic. Xx

Me too lets do phase two together! Had an amazing holiday I cannot recommend Egypt more highly. And a butlins adult weekend is just crazy but equally fantastic. Xx

Yes, let's please. xo

Phew weighed in yesterday at 14.7 so onwards and downwards do me. My next goal is to be in the 13stone bracket and to have reached 13.7 by end of July. Pretty easy target so totally doable. My a is to have lost 7st by the end of the year and I hope to be half way by July hence the target. It's nice having a long time to do it as it allows me time in between to maintain etc. have a great weekend all xx

Back