Restarting Dukan after 2 years off!

leuty

Hello all,

I lost 3 stone on Dukan back in 2011 - felt amazing! I then got engaged, finished my (very stressful) degree, moved house and landed my first teaching post. I also gained 2st 7lbs back from going totally off plan and never thinking about it again :confused:. Oops.

I gave Atkins a go since new year, lost a stone but I've felt very sluggish and fallen off that wagon a lot too. Been off that a month now. Having re-read my Dukan 'bible' I've decided to stick to what I know works and start again tomorrow.

Suppose I'd best re-do my stats and get on with it. Bit worried. I get tired easily but from what I can remember, the diet gives me more energy and I generally felt healthier. Not sure if it'll work as well second time around but I'm desperate to get back into the clothes I adored buying and wearing and feel good about myself again. Has anyone restarted after such a long time? I'm hoping as I've been off it for so long, I might have desirable effects this time.

Not sure what I wanted to get from this post, but *hello* everyone. Hoping to get some inspiration by looking at some threads.

Leu xx

Good luck, you know it works and you've got all the tools to do the job........so hop on the train and roll along with us x

Welcome back, I lost 7 stone then had a gap where life happened and I gained 3 back - have been Dukanning again since December and have managed to lose 2 stone since and feel better - hope you do too.

Just to update I'm now on day 5 and lost 6lbs!!! So pleased, first time round I lost 8lbs in 7days and I was at least a stone heavier. So all in all, yes dukan does seem to be just as effective second time around.

Onwards and downwards!

Leu

woohoo great stuff, keep it going x

Hows the restart going?

Back