Restarting for the last time

xxrxx

Hi everyone :)

Well I've been reading minimins for a long time now, and when I went to update my profile, I realised I'm exactly the same weight I was when I first joined up, several years later :(

At my biggest, I was 250lbs. This June I reached 175lbs, but I fell off the wagon and I'm now back at 196lbs :(

Biggest issues are that I have a mild intolerant to wheat, gluten and yeast, but even though they cause me problems, I still can't stop eating them. Longest I've managed is 4wks, under the watchful eye of a nutritionist, and I lost 10lbs without trying.

So, I know what causes me to gain weight, I just need to stick at it like someone's watching lol. I'm doing an adjusted version of paleo, otherwise family meals would be impossible, and including small amounts of gluten free but not necessarily paleo food (gf pasta, rice, polenta)

So that's me, restarting for the last time :)
Thanks for reading

Rach

Hya,

good luck with your weight loss, whats paleo? I started a low fat diet and using Orlistat, I have IBS and have to not eat some foods as they are a trigger for IBS but some times I still eat them even though I know I will pay for it later, but for the last 10 days I have had no bad foods as I am managing to stick with the low fat diet, and feel a lot better and have lost some weight,

Julia

Hya, good luck with your weight loss, whats paleo? I started a low fat diet and using Orlistat, I have IBS and have to not eat some foods as they are a trigger for IBS but some times I still eat them even though I know I will pay for it later, but for the last 10 days I have had no bad foods as I am managing to stick with the low fat diet, and feel a lot better and have lost some weight, Julia
i believe Paleo is the "caveman" diet

Back