Restarting in jan

stormywave

Hi all, happy Xmas to everyone...I'll be back on plan on jan 2nd.
Have decided not to continue weighing daily and have been inspired by another user who weighed once a month. Gonna give it a try x
Good luck all and hope to continue reading about your successes !

Good to see you back Stormy! We'll all be back in Jan, plus probably quite a few new starters :)

good to see you back hun, im just returning myself although i havent put on any weight since june ive gone back to WW but the losses were only half a pound a week so im back again, hope to catch up with you soon, have a lovely xmas xxxx

Happy Christmas and good luck with the re-start in Jan!

Thanks all
Well I have really overeaten this crimbo, and I feel bloated and uncomfortable (hoping I can remember how bad I feel when I next feel like giving up) im actually looking forward to this long journey ahead as I'm bored of eating junk right now. I'm thinking 6 months of s + s and work on getting head straight while I'm at it.... Here goes nothing x good luck to you all, we can do it x

Day one done. Wasn't too bad at all, was tempted to put start date off when I cooked lunch for the household but gave myself a good shake and remembered one day on plan is one day closer. Cottage pie with worcester sauce for lunch, 1/2 choc shake mid aft Spaghetti Bol for dinner with other 1/2 shake frozen for dessert and muesli bar after while watching tv. Need to drink more water as peeing for England but can't drink tap water....so off to the shops I go x

Good to see you back and on plan Stormy xx

Best of luck.... Getting on the wagon is often the hardest step but you bit day 3 it gets soooo much easier...

Hi, welcome back on board. Hows your days going so far? I'm on day 4 and the hungers finally starting to disappear but it's still hard with bits of the kids chocolate strewn around the house :sigh:

If they were mine i'd throw them out. I'm tempted to convince the kids to melt theirs down so we can make some rocky road cake or summat then give them to grandparents as a treat. My 2 eldest are fed up of eating it now so it's going to be hanging around for weeks,

Hi Stormy i also want to lose 7 stone so hope we can help each other. Im on day 2 ans so far so good just hope it continues.

Good Luck to ya.

managed day one yesterday just hope it lasts. What should I do with boxes of biscuits and chocolates received for Christmas??

I took stuff to work pre Christmas to get rid of it (plus it looked as if I was generous too ;)). Maybe you could do the same, or give them someone who might enjoy them?

Cheers all, day two and been busy so far... Been to the tip this morning then to the dreaded supermarket. Coffee with a friend (had black and a bottle of water) after we went to look at another holiday for the end of feb, need to lose weight fast !!
Back home, made two nights dinners for house, two batches of cupcakes and then remembered I had to eat !!! Kitchen a mess so just had a bar, another bottle of water and a quick sit down before I start cleaning and ironing ! Fun day off lmao x

You should be able to get 3 stone off for your hols with any luck! xx

I hope so ! Got a mini break to centre park booked for end of jan for my 40th (eeek scary business) but will be staying on plan then as self catering an

Back