Restarting in jan

Yeah, whatever you do don't break ketosis for a one off event because as you know it's bloody hard to go back to. I've got the joy of getting back into ketosis to look forward to tomorrow.

Good luck I found it easier then expected, more mental challenge then physical !

Oh yes, definitely more mental the physical! xx

Hi Stormy, I too am starting back in January after losing 4 stones last year. Kept most of it off but put a bit back on over December so looking to get that final push this year to get me to target.
Good luck

Day three done,

bad start to the day with car braking down and then my trousers splitting at work !!! ( who felt like a right fat cow then !)

Stayed on plan even with taking cupcakes in for the ward mdt meeting, don't feel hungry but haven't been able to drink enough and I'm v thirsty...had over a litre in the hour that I've been home ....

Onwards and downwards !

Day 4 done, 6lbs lost so far so all good.
Busy at work again and am really struggling to drink enough. Day off tomorrow so will def get through 3 litres then, and back on nights over the weekend so should be able to do it again then. New order coming tomorrow too so looking forward to trying the chilli and new shakes, plus have ordered a trial of the porridge x good luck all !!

I'm sure you'll like the chilli Phoenix if you like the spag bol. Just make sure you let the water soak in the beans a bit otherwise they're a bit crunchy :)

love the spag bol , just fancied a different flavour , im purely doing the meals now , just ordered 140
35 porridge, 35 chilli , 40 spag bol , 30 cottage pie

I love how you can choose the amounts of each , just hope it comes monday morning as i run out sunday night eeek

phoenix2010 said:
love the spag bol , just fancied a different flavour , im purely doing the meals now , just ordered 140
35 porridge, 35 chilli , 40 spag bol , 30 cottage pie

I love how you can choose the amounts of each , just hope it comes monday morning as i run out sunday night eeek

WOW 140!! :)

i stepped on the scales yesterday and got the shock of my life - just ordered more stuff so be back on the plan. I think Monday is a good day to start?!!?! xx

I'm planning to do my next order tonight or tomorrow. Probably going to order a month's worth of 5 a day.

140 , its the cheapest way to do it , works out £1.07 per meal , and actually it doesnt last that long as I have 4 per day

although I had to pay postage which i never have before so that made it a bit dearer

I have had my dispatch email so hoping it comes tomoro but didnt pay the extra for saturday delivery so most probably monday

cutting it a bit fine as i run out sunday night , but i should be ok

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought that way too although I had to phone and the lovely fella gave me a code for free delivery. I'd share it but have read that it's not allowed on here.

10lbs down on my week one return, so alls good. Bye bye 21's !

Nightshift again today so will he trying to fit in plenty of water overnight, yesterday so sleepy that mainly survived on black coffee. Will try to have at least both tonight.

Good luck all x

Wonder why they won't let you share money off codes? :confused:

No idea, try phoning your order and ask he was very friendly

Im sure we have posted emails from slim and save with voucher codes on here before... Perhaps we just werent caught the last time! Lol

I'm sure I ordered with one that was posted on here too. It was girlsbig who posted it and she was the one who said we weren't allowed to so maybe she got her wrists slapped. Shame really.

I guess the best thing to do if you're doing a month's worth is to ring them and ask if they're doing free delivery for a monthly pack.

I posted one in November ,several times , seems very unfair , why shouldnt we tell each other about offers concerning a diet we are doing anyway , makes no sense

If i was on the slimfast diet and they were having a 2 for 1 in tescos surely Id be able to tell my forum friends ??

Back