Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

restarting Question re bars... too yummy!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Scarlett, 12 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Scarlett

Scarlett Full Member

Ok, so I remember from first time round having to wait 2 weeks for the bars. Is this adviseable/the same if restarting? will it affect weight loss or ketosis?

really want a bar... but want to lose pounds more!

J x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blaqueness

blaqueness Member

sorry don't have the answer but i want to know the answer too!

4. Kippaxmum

Kippaxmum Back on the wagon

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.61%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya, I think it is the same that you have to do 2 weeks on SS before introducing bars, mixamousse & water flavourings. Its to make sure you are well established in ketosis as the bars are slightly higher in carbs & cals I think.

I must agree though that they are soooooooo nice! I like to have one with a cuppa when I get in from the gym, all clean & tucked up in my dressing gown :)

If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will be along soon with the right answer

xxx

5. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    they do say to leave it till week 2 but its worth the wait just polished off a my first toffee flavour bar close your eyes your eating a finger of fudge x

6. SiobhanVon

SiobhanVon Silver Member

Um, doh! I have had bars these past few days...one a day and it's only my first week! Still losing a lb a day though?!x

7. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I have too :eek:
    DIdnt realise we werent supposed to have them in the first 2 weeks until after I'd bought them. Dont know why my cdc didnt say anything.
    Had three bars in 6 days :D

8. Scarlett

Scarlett Full Member

in case anyones wondering... I'm staying off the bars for my first 2 weeks.. and its been ok so far! I would rather make sure I am in ketosis and have a good weight loss!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.