Restarting today, 3rd June

Bailey

Well I've crept back up to 14st 11lbs on my counsellors scales, so after admitting to myself I can't manage to lose weight by healthy eating, in fact I end up bingeing and gaining weight, I'm starting s/sing again today.

I'm giving myself a bit of slack in that I'm allowing myself to have as many packs as I need so I don't end up ill, as I can't be getting ill and dizzy at work. So far I've had 3. If I have 5 I won't feel bad, it's better than eating and even bingeing. Then I can cut down over the next few days until I'm back on 3 a day. I've done it before and I can do it again. I haven't put back everything that I lost either, I'm still over 1st down from where I started.

Anyone else restarting?

Hi hunni!

Why not join us on the 98 day challenge thread! It will be good motivation for you!

xx

If you're sure that's ok! You all seemed to know each other on there and I didn't want to "barge in". Will head on over :)

Hi Emma how is it going today.

I allow myself to have up to 4 packs a day as sometimes just knowing you can have an extra one does help to keep you on the straight and narrow.

Good luck

Jac

good luck bailey x

Good luck Bailey, I hope your new start is going well.

Love Mini xxx

Hey guys, thanks all. First few days were fine but I had a bit of a wobble involving brioche and jaffa cakes at the weekend! I did lose 2 and a quarter lbs though so all is not lost! Am back on track as of today, had 2 packs so far. Onwards and downwards...

Where are we now with it? I find the 98 day thread helpful. It has made me go back on rather than let one downfall continue!

hey Bailey :)

That's a brill idea to have 4 shakes instead of 3 untill your able to cut back down to 3 :) I may consider doing this as i'm struggling badly right now! Thanks for that tip ;)

Good luck Bailey :)

Back