• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Restarting today

Well I did go in to the Cambridge Diet Returners thread but it seems very quiet.

So I have managed to get myself together and restarted today.. had over a month of bad food behaviour since Easter, (lots of excuses which I wont bore you with).. but I am quite happy that I am still down just over a stone since Feb...

So off I go (again).... I am looking forward to seeing how everyones been doing... might give me some motivation too!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

karenO

Step away from the chips!
Best of luck with your restart x

Nat

you can do it, go for it and good luck x

mumto4

Good luck ladies. Think positive and imagine you being in that super slinky dress!! xx

I started on tuesday but have just given into food ahhhh, it was only some chicken though so hopefully my weight lose wont b to affected. My will power is rubbish

So im restarting properly tomorrow to

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Good Luck To All Of You Ladies,
Elaine X

Thanks everyone. I figure the more I am on this site the better I have been on the past so I shall try and be on as much as possible.

Suemal and Jaybird... I'll be keeping a look out for ye tomorrow to help you stay on track. Best of luck!!

Thought I would jump on your thread to wish you luck on your restart.

Gxxx