restarting tomorrow after 1 week off LT

vickyg

well had to stop for a week thanks to the rising cost of school uniforms and shoes :mad: but luckily it would only have been my 2nd week so rather it have been now and not further in, in a way i think its made me more determined and focused on my goal because i have felt so guilty after every meal and i have actually been counting down the days till my 'first' shake with excitement :D

heya and welcome back.. yeah the price of school stuff has gone up so much, very expensive these days.. at least your determined to get back on thats the main thing.. being focused.. good luck with your first weigh in :) xxx

thanks hazel, i wouldn't mind but they're still in jnr school and its bled us dry buying everything, god help me when they start high school i'll need a mortgage :banghead:

Welcome back vicky xx

Welcome back! Your braver than me.. I think iv id had to stopafter how hard week one was, i dont know if id have had the drive to come back! So fair play to you on your strenght!!!x

Hi I stopped as I was going on a course with work and staying in an hotel with food provided this is something that never happens i work in supported living as a support worker and although preparing meals at the house I work at has really tested my will power I managed to stick it. Lost 3 stone Anyway I went away from home on the course broke the diet and have so far not been able to get back on it. Last week I went to the chemist got lipotrim to start again but was so starving hungry I never suceeded |I hadnt put any weight back on until this week when I have put 3lb to 4lb on. So today I begin again wish me luck I do feel I have got more determination to fight the hunger for the next 3 days than before helped by the fact I am not in work until next Wednesday I actually have some annual leave so to be fair should be ok as although for years I have cooked all the meals in this house this time I have not had to and because I now work so many hours at my place of work it is hard once you break it and I know im going to have to work hard at maintenance when I get to goal Laura

Hi

Hi ladies, looking forward to getting to know you,

Hi I stopped as I was going on a course with work and staying in an hotel with food provided this is something that never happens i work in supported living as a support worker and although preparing meals at the house I work at has really tested my will power I managed to stick it. Lost 3 stone Anyway I went away from home on the course broke the diet and have so far not been able to get back on it. Last week I went to the chemist got lipotrim to start again but was so starving hungry I never suceeded |I hadnt put any weight back on until this week when I have put 3lb to 4lb on. So today I begin again wish me luck I do feel I have got more determination to fight the hunger for the next 3 days than before helped by the fact I am not in work until next Wednesday I actually have some annual leave so to be fair should be ok as although for years I have cooked all the meals in this house this time I have not had to and because I now work so many hours at my place of work it is hard once you break it and I know im going to have to work hard at maintenance when I get to goal Laura

Hi Laura!!

It sounds like you are having a very tough time!! I'm sure some of the more experienced 'lipotrimers' on here will be able to advise and motovate you more than i can but here is my two cents for what its worth...

GO FOR IT!!!!! you can do it!!!! you know you can because you've done it before. pick a day to start and prepare yourself mentally to start that day. get yourself really built up and excited about it. try and see it as a good and exciting thing to do!! i think your right that it's probably best to start while your on holidays from work so you don't have to be tempted by the food. you can just hibernate for a while and once you get into it and into keytosis you wont mind being around the food so much.

you will do great!!!!! you know you can do it!!! it is very tough at times, some times i think ill quit but somehow i just get through. i think the fact that i have never cheated helps, because if i cheated once i'd want to do it again and again so i would advise no cheating at all.

Best of luck!!!!!!!!! let us know how your getting on. xox

Back