Restarting :)

Bananas

Gold Member
Hiya

I have re-started Slimming World as of yesterday :). After lots of umming and aahing I decided that the plan seems best for healthy eating whilst allowing the odd treat.

I have read all the books again, will be following Green as I'm a veggie. Still trying to get my head round the healthy extras (makes me sound a bit dim!) and working out whats best for me to have.

The misconception thread had been a massive help already, theres so much on the SW section it can be a bit daunting to try and find everything. But for now I will have a good look at the thread and see what hints/tips/recipes I can pick up :).

One thing I want to ask is that the book says to have either 1 or 2 HEAs...is it just up to personal preference/need then???

W10 x

Last edited:
Hi W10 great to hear from you welcome to the best healthy eating plan around have a good browse and good luck with your journey here.

Welcome! :)
They normally suggest when following Red/Green to have two HEX and Its known that Calcium helps speed up weight loss and women need it, nad also your B choice is Fibre!

So I would stick to them where possible!

When doing EE (the plan im doing) it is only 1 of each! x

Good luck! x

Back