Restarting

spannerk

Hey guys could really do with support after joining November 2011 and then having 6 weeks off plan I am no longer playing this stupid game any more I am getting to my target in 2013. No more messing. I am rejoining on Thurs evening!!! Xxx

welcome back ive been doing sw since jan and have recently lost momentum so we are in it together :)

Good for you !!! Iv been attempting to get back on it for over a year and now Iv had enough!!! I AM going to do this !! ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have to I'm maid of honour at my best friends wedding 2014 April I have to be at stable target for then I don't wanna be the fat bridesmaid lol and the other 2 are stick thin!!! Xxx

I am too getting to target in 2013!!!!! I have been on and off diets for at least 10 years. Now no more messi around time to do it! X

Come on ladies!
Lets get you motivated, have a laugh on me!

Miss Slinky 2012.jpg

Get your books out, re read, plan a weeks food menu and go for it, remember for every Kg you loose you will feel better, you will look better and your confidence will be boosted, try new recipes from this forum, plan your Christmas food & drink now so no sudden surprises!
Remember we are all here for you.............
Pete

Hello welcome!

Are you going to be joining group? I've been thinking about joining for aaaages like you and I went ahead two weeks ago - I love going to group! I'm hoping at my second weigh in tomorrow I am going to get my half stone award - eek! What made me rejoin was the pictures of me AS the fat bridesmaid - no going back now. At least you have got time to do something about it!
If I could give you any tips it would seriously be to plan your meals. There is nothing worse than wandering around your house, starving and just wanting to eat everything! Plan your meals, shop to plan. makes it so much easier!
Good luck - keep us updated :)

Oh my word thanks for the support ladies!! Guess what I lost 5 and half lb whoop!!!! :D xx

Back