Results 5 weeks in :D

couteaux

Silver Member
Oh wow, wow and wow again! I am thrilled this morning, I've reached 13.7, have achieved the 3rd goal on my list and worked out I have lost 18lbs over 5 weeks. This way of eating is amazing! It would have taken me around 3 months to lose that on any other plan. I feel so strong and in control of my food. There are no feelings of missing out and I am really motivated by my true weight date , I just love it and this forum has been such a massive help. Thank you! :)

Sorry for the self indulgent thread, just so happy and had to share!

Onwards and downwards!! Woooop :D

Well done that's great and thanks for sharing, for someone on only day 2 of attack all u guys posting bout how well you've done is really motivating! It's only been two days but I can really see myself sticking to this diet, I keep thinking ooh I've had a snack so better make my next meal a small one til I realize u can eat as much as u like I love it!

Sorry for the self indulgent thread, just so happy and had to share!

Onwards and downwards!! Woooop :D

Ive done a few of them too so Couteaux if you cant do it on here and tell your dukan friends your fab news then ........ I for one want to Woooop with you :happy096::bliss:

that is fantastic! So very well done:D. It's a inspirational to us newbies that u can still achieve great weight loss once off the Attack phase x

Wow that is totally amazing - well done!

Thanks so much!! :)

Jade25 - enjoy eating!! One thing that has been advised lots on here, make sure you are eating plenty of protein! It all helps with your loss :)

I love reading threads from people on consolidation & stabilisation, it really helps show how you can do this for life (which I fully intend to do!!)

Thanks for all the lovely support everyone :D

Congratulations!!!!! That's an amazing loss!!!!!

How much do you have to lose altogether!?!

:)

I have just under 2 stone to lose now :) At the start of the year I was nearly 16 stone (ouch) lost a little very slowly with SW, then WW and started on Dukan at 14st.11.

It is an amazing diet as long as you follow it exactly as it is intended. I am not letting myself cheat/drink alcohol etc as it is just a relatively short amount of time to be off things like that. Having the magic date of my 'true weight' in November has been very motivational. I can definitely wait until then to have a celebratory glass of vino ;)

Good luck everyone!!

Wow that's amazing!!

I have a lot to lose and I'm so determined!!!! I haven't had the need...even after winning two cases of wine at work...they are still sitting there!

:)

Back