Step 1 Sole Source Returned for the umptenth time sole source

Rashiy Babes

Hi guys have my first weigh in the morning! I have done this too the letter this week 3 products and 4 litres of water. No stories! Have taken each day at a time and my counsellor Sonia couldn't have done anymore for me she saw me each day bar Thursday and Sunday for support! I also joined some Facebook Cambridge pages support is immense on there! I have been a serial starter restarter since 2008 so for me to get through a whole week is huge! I feel like I have had a huge accomplishment! So here goes my start weight was 17 stones... Last Tuesday 8th October...! I'm so excited I can hardly sleep lol see u guys in a few hours!

Also I must mention I have been watching the Cambridge inspiration videos on you tube and the dualdynamics blogs are so encouraging real people real results!bperfect when u feel like ur slipping! X

Thanks Laura! It was really strange meeting u at Sonia's u look fab! So I lost a total of 15 lbs and 10 inches all over in my first week very very excited can just about contain myself. I can feel myself changing in the sense that i am making progress and that my goal is achievable! My relationship with food is also changing... My outlook now is that it's only food, it tastes nice but does a lot of damage and I only need it to fuel my body! I guess it's still early day us and I have a long way to go yet! However I have gone from 17 stones to 15,13 and didn't even see the stinken sixteens. All I know is that I'm never going back to 17,16 stones again it's onward and downwards from here! Also I'm finding that I'm much more energetic getting a lot more done well I have spent the last hour 3am cleaning the kitchen! Lol x will be back soon it's our eid day today so will post and let u guys know how it went! Xx

So week 2 on sole source I lost another 5lbs and 4 inches. Total of 20lbs gone and 14.5 inches gone from my body! Very happy. I have never ever vibe thus far on sole source so it's fab! This evening I very nearly caved in to fish and chips as the kids sat down to there team, it wax torture for a few minutes but I managed to fight the fat demon! Lolzzz had my tomato soup and got into bed lol. Roll on 8 weeks or my target of 10.10 whatever comes sooner. This diet does work! Xx

Hi ya I have been of plan for about 12 days put on 2lbs but back on it today! Just making excuses really had two weddings a funeral and then chest infection but I know deep down these are stupid excuses so kicked my ass and back on it. How about u x

Having day from hell but still determined! Start my new job tomorrow too so making a new start of it. Choc mint shake this morning about 11ish but I'm starting to feel peckish now so I might make a coffee and do some ironing lol x

Gud to hear ur back on it rashiy babes....same as u..be trying to start since ramadam..been to a wedding every weekend since...but this week have started and feel fab...gud luck hun and keep it up...ur doing fab! Wish I could miss a whole stone bracket out! Well done xx
Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello lovelies back on track thank god! Time and time again this happened in the past once that food passes ur lips that's it ur out of it! It takes 3 long painful days to get back into ketosis and to get into that mindset of sticking to it! No stories 100%! I heading into the 14 stones and fast so in last for weeks I'm nearly 2 stones down! How else can I do that no other diet exercise will ever achieve that! I am never ever gaining what I lose in weight ever! Once it's gone it's gone forever never ever to rear it's ugly head again! I'm gonna kick this fat flab out of my life for good! Keep with it girls and guys! U can and will achieve this x

Ok so another 5lb off this week! I haven't been 100%! Seriously getting very annoyed sight myself lol, but hey a loss is a loss. And after the weekend I've had I'm glad I haven't put on! Next weigh in next Tuesday I'm hoping to see the 14s! Keeping a low pickle this week! I'm 34 on Friday so will celebrate with a bar x

Well done Rashiy, you're doing fantastically well!! You'll be at goal in no time at this rate..... and :birthday: x

Hey thanks lovely have been on it since Tuesday! I woken up to my 15 yr old baking brownies and god knows what else at 6.30. I can smell that warm smell in bed lolzzzz but I'm focused nothing taste as good as skinny xx

I have just had the Cambridge cranberry bar as a birthday treat just now and it was yuck!!!!! Omg I literally gagged whilst eating it! But had it as its expensive to bin lol defo won't be having that again. Hubby back from work asking what I want cooking for my birthday I just gave him the look, lol xxxxx I will do this... Not budging no wayxx

This morning my counsellors scales showed me as 15.1... This makes me super duper excited... My weekly weigh in on Tuesday will most probably show me in the 14s that for me is a huge achievement I haven't been that weight or stone bracket since 2006... I am so focused its unreal... Cambridge rocks x

Well dun for sticking to it hun....vry hard to do at the best times..let alone on ur birthday. ..happy birthday hun x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanku my lovely! I've had a ketosis action energy packed day! Now sat in bed with a hot choc orange shake... Ah this the life lol. Went to my Aunty's earlier she tried th ram halva down my throat I was like the dr said I have to fast as my cholesterol is too high... Haha she believed me but phew that was close.. I tell u us Asians have it hard our whole life revolves around hospitality food!!!! Uffff ... Anyhow huge accomplishment today so I'm very happy.. How much have u got to lose canvas x

Back