Returner

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Baloo, 31 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Baloo

Baloo Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi all. I've been here off and on for ages, recently mainly playing games.
    2010 has been a rubbish year for me in every way, mum died in the spring and I work for a charity so we never know when our funding (ie jobs) will finish and lots of other things got on top of me so although I did try to lose weight I ended up simply yo-yo ing.
    2011 is going to be a new start, or at least a better year for me which includes going back to losing weight. I'll probably use SW but havent decided about a class yet. I havent stood on the scales for a couple of months but know I've gained so that'll be my first thing tomorrow morning. I'm looking foreward to meeting you all here.
    Betty

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Welcome back. Sorry to hear the sad news about your mum. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx

4. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Hi Betty Baloo --

Welcome Back. I, too. am sorry to hear about your mother.

I, after 13 years of being overweight, managed to lose the weight and even maintain it for about 6 months back in 2008-09. I spent the first 8 months of 2010 yoyoing -- and then gained about 8 to 10 pounds in August (holiday). And, have been yoyoing at the higher scale ever since.

I started on CD sole source a couple of days ago -- on day 3 -- and am doing okay so far. I am hoping to help form a new team -- I think you might want to join us if we are allowed to do this.

I am also keeping a steps, exercise conversation with a newbie and you are welcome to join us. I will check for the info on that link and add it to this post.

It is under exercise and started by JustJudith.
    Exercise buddy sought ~ online is fine

Let's make 2011 a good year!

MinnieMel aka Melissa

Last edited: 31 December 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.