Returner

Baloo

Hi all. I've been here off and on for ages, recently mainly playing games.
2010 has been a rubbish year for me in every way, mum died in the spring and I work for a charity so we never know when our funding (ie jobs) will finish and lots of other things got on top of me so although I did try to lose weight I ended up simply yo-yo ing.
2011 is going to be a new start, or at least a better year for me which includes going back to losing weight. I'll probably use SW but havent decided about a class yet. I havent stood on the scales for a couple of months but know I've gained so that'll be my first thing tomorrow morning. I'm looking foreward to meeting you all here.
Betty

Hi Betty Baloo --

Welcome Back. I, too. am sorry to hear about your mother.

I, after 13 years of being overweight, managed to lose the weight and even maintain it for about 6 months back in 2008-09. I spent the first 8 months of 2010 yoyoing -- and then gained about 8 to 10 pounds in August (holiday). And, have been yoyoing at the higher scale ever since.

I started on CD sole source a couple of days ago -- on day 3 -- and am doing okay so far. I am hoping to help form a new team -- I think you might want to join us if we are allowed to do this.

I am also keeping a steps, exercise conversation with a newbie and you are welcome to join us. I will check for the info on that link and add it to this post.

It is under exercise and started by JustJudith.
Exercise buddy sought ~ online is fine

Let's make 2011 a good year!

MinnieMel aka Melissa

Last edited:
Back