Returners to Lighterlife

Hi,
Well I want to restart - I lost 3.5 stone until novemeber then started messing around and never got my head back in gear.

I have started myself i still have 2 weeks worth of supplies, but dont know what to do with my counsellor, im scared incase she makes me pay for all the weeks I have missed, i havent been to her in 2 months.

What should I do? Do all counsellors do the returners session?
I would just call her and maybe ask to be put into a new group , thats what I did.

Hi everyone,

This forum is a God send! all through my LL journey last year I kept asking my counsellor about online support, but she didn't have a clue!

I just re-started three weeks ago ( I lost about 3 1/2 stones last year Jan- May) and just over the last 2 months found that around 11 of those pounds had crept?:confused: back on. I actually signed up to another support forum ---- sureslim, recommended by a colleague a work ----- and although the support is really great there, their journey is not by the same "vehicle" as mine, so relating is not that easy.

Even though I re-started a few weeks ago, I did not maintain abstinence (in foundation I stayed abstinent 100%) until last week and Friday at my weigh in I had lost an astonishing 8lbs!. The most I had ever lost on the foundation stage was 4lbs and that was in the first week.

I wish everyone here lots of success on their journey and hope to gain loads of inspiration from each of you.

Well Ive restarted! Infact they called me. I think/hope im going into ketosis.

I was a whopping 11st 12lb on weigh in on thursday yoink!

Back