Returning after 2 years ... refresher advice!

hi :)

I joined SW at a club in Feb 2010 and lost 4 stone by the Summer..... I then suffered a very close family bereavement and basically undid all the good work, and then put more on too... after beating myself up over this for over a year, I'm now biting the bullet and getting back to SW...

I don't think I'll join the classes again - my head is finally in the right place to do this myself, but I just wondered if anything has changed around the EE rules in the last 2 years, and whether I can just dig out my old books...

any other restart advice or tips please?

look forward to speaking to you all over my journey :)

Mrs Babybear
x

Some of the healthy extra allowances have changed but I'm not sure what the changes are as I joined after they made the changes but have seen others mentioning it. If I were you I would go along to one meeting to get the latest books and info, then go it alone. Good luck x

You can buy the updated packs on eBay. I would do that rather than rely on old books as companies have changed their recipes, which has meant syn values have changed (as well as Hex portion sizes).

Examples -
-quorn changed their recipe, quorn sausages are no loner free
-onken switched from sweetner to sugar in their big fat-free yogurts pots, so they aren't free anymore

you can buy them on ebay but this is a breach of sw copyright and the books all have printed on them that they aren't for resale. Plus then you don't have a consultant to ask any questions to.

Back