Returning for the 3rd and final time...

here I go again... This time with a new attitude, new counselor (not by choice but my previous one is on holiday :eek:) and I'm rearing to go!!) and 7 events between now and august 2012 that'll be very uncomfortable if I stay at my current weight!
Went to see my new counselor on Sunday and was mortified when I weighed in at 17.5 stones! This is probably the heaviest I've been EVER! I agreed to be measured, but decided to spare myself the horror of the results!
So having completed 3 days on SS + (with an extra shake) I'm feeling pretty good. Having found this forum and reading through others experiences has definitely been an amazing help as well. Thank you.

My motto for this journey: success is not always doing what you like... But likely what you do...

All the best for your personal journeys... Let's kick this demon where it hurts!

Hiya

Ive been feeling really low too. I'm also on day three of ss+. Why don't you go back to four shakes to see if it helps u feel better x

Hi
I graduate in exactly 12 weeks from now... And im dreading the photos :( i decided to try and stick to 3 shakes. Fortunately I've got a quiet weekend ahead... So hopefully I can sleep it off!
If I don't feel better by Monday... Im definitely going back to 4.
jx

I'm on day 10 although ive only been on SS for 6 days... Everything is going well however this morning I woke up with really bad stomach cramps... Has anyone else experienced this?

Week 3 WI and 4lbs down.... I must however admit that I fell off the wagon yesterday... :( But I've had a strong word with myself.... Afterall I am the only person that I'm cheating on, right?

So this morning I've woken up with a new attitude... Yes, ive lapsed, but I will NOT relapse or collapse!!

Good luck for next week all x

Hi cheekmeister,
your losses have been amazing! You're doing really well. Is it your first time on CD? Got my 4th weigh in tomorrow :s xxx

Hi Cari
Thank you....
Nope this is my third attempt.
Congrats on reaching week 4... How have you been finding it? Is this your first time on cd

Wow youre doing so so well! How do you feel? When is graduation? Are you close to target? Ooh check me with all the questions lol x

Week 10 + 11 a total of 8lbs loss!
Thanks ladies... I graduate on tuesday the 22nd on nov so only a few days to go.
This is my stats for the 12 weeks:
Starting weight : 17.5 stones
Current weight: 13.12 stones
Starting dress size: 22 - 24
Current dress size: 16 - 18
Starting BMI : 40
Current: 31

Goal weight (at the moment) 12.5 stones
Good luck!

Back