Returning for the last time-7 stone to lose

I went to work tonight and one of the women said my face looked thinner already - didn't even mention it! Felt quite chuffed about that :)
it was nice not to feel as tho I had squeezed into my trousers for a change!

dying for this week to be over so I can see how much I've lost. Although, I must admit, I have peeked and I've lost 4lbs so far, but it's been like that since day 2. Hopefully will avoid the scales for the next three days and gingers crossed I lose another couple of pounds :)

how are you getting on? I think I need people on speed dial/text because it has been quite quiet in here and I could have done with a natter!

Hi ladies how we all doing im on day 5 and first day back to work yuk but i have my power mixer so shakes coming with me normally i would wait till I get home but i think thats why sometime i cheated last time cos i was so hungry, hope u r all still on it soon be the weekend :)

Yawn.... My first day back too. I'm yawning all the way and forsee this to be the longest work day of the year and my work rate will be minimal! Lol!

got a bag full of one of everything so I know they'll be something I'll want to eat! :)
day 5 for me also! Can't wait for my first weigh in!

Yay, this thread has become a diary :), can't believe day 4 is nearly over! 4 shakes and 3.5 litres of water, oh and 1 cup of green tea. must admit, I felt a bit tired today but I kept going. I think I will definitely be incorporating exercise from Sunday, my tummy is starting to feel squishy and I am getting scared that I maybe left with a very loose skinned tummy :(. As much as I want the scales to go down, I think how my body looks and being able to fit into smaller sized clothes is more important to me.

It is great to see loads of new starters, it makes me realise I am not alone. Apart from my family no one knows that I am doing this diet, so this site is like a life line to me. I can't wait to read about the up and coming weight loss success stories, it gives me hope! I hope one day I can inspire someone to realise that they can do it too.

Right, time for a shower and then bed. Good luck for tomorrow x

Hey hun welcome n gd luck u sound so determined and have done well so far so keep it up :) im on day five n ur first post cudv been abt me as i feel exactly the sme tho my stats are not the same as urs as i am shorter lol...will b following u if u dnt mind xx

Hey Pripri121 and welcome! Of course you can follow my journey, to be honest it would be nice to have buddies to help and encourage along the way. I think that it is great to share your experience with people who know what you are going through, that's why I love this site. How are you finding things so far? I think it is getting a bit easier each day, can't believe it's day 5 already!

I try to stay busy, but really I have no choice as I'm a mum of 2 (3 including the old man) and a mature student so it feels like I'm always on the go. I have now booked two holidays - 1 to Greece in June and 1 to Kenya in August so I have to stay motivated! But to be totally honest I do not just want to lose weight for occasions, this has to be a permanent change. It gets boring complaining about things that I can change. I feel like I have been batterling my weight for years, I know I am my own worse enemy ! I have no one to blame but me. But being on slim and save this time around I am realising that I am an emotional boredom eater. Still that is no excuse, I would like to get to a point where food is fuel and not a comfort, what makes me laugh sometimes is my life is actually not that bad. I think I give my self unnecessary stress sometimes lol, so now I want to be in control. I am realising that sometimes you have to put yourself first, that does not mean you can't still be that wife, mother, friend, daughter etc... It means you will be a better one because you are happy! I am tired of just existing... It is time to start living!

So far today I have had my first shake and 1.5 litres of water, my mouth tastes and probably smells like the inside of a dustbin lol BUT my stomach seems flatter and I feel like I am getting a bit more energy. I have to organise a kids party later, but I will not be beaten. This is too important to me, so hour by hour and day by day is what I am going to do to stay focused. I know soon it will become second nature and I will get nearer to my goal.

We can do this, just keep visualising the new and improved you x

Hey Pripri121 and welcome! Of course you can follow my journey, to be honest it would be nice to have buddies to help and encourage along the way. I think that it is great to share your experience with people who know what you are going through, that's why I love this site. How are you finding things so far? I think it is getting a bit easier each day, can't believe it's day 5 already! I try to stay busy, but really I have no choice as I'm a mum of 2 (3 including the old man) and a mature student so it feels like I'm always on the go. I have now booked two holidays - 1 to Greece in June and 1 to Kenya in August so I have to stay motivated! But to be totally honest I do not just want to lose weight for occasions, this has to be a permanent change. It gets boring complaining about things that I can change. I feel like I have been batterling my weight for years, I know I am my own worse enemy ! I have no one to blame but me. But being on slim and save this time around I am realising that I am an emotional boredom eater. Still that is no excuse, I would like to get to a point where food is fuel and not a comfort, what makes me laugh sometimes is my life is actually not that bad. I think I give my self unnecessary stress sometimes lol, so now I want to be in control. I am realising that sometimes you have to put yourself first, that does not mean you can't still be that wife, mother, friend, daughter etc... It means you will be a better one because you are happy! I am tired of just existing... It is time to start living! So far today I have had my first shake and 1.5 litres of water, my mouth tastes and probably smells like the inside of a dustbin lol BUT my stomach seems flatter and I feel like I am getting a bit more energy. I have to organise a kids party later, but I will not be beaten. This is too important to me, so hour by hour and day by day is what I am going to do to stay focused. I know soon it will become second nature and I will get nearer to my goal. We can do this, just keep visualising the new and improved you x

Wow u do sound as tho ur on the go all the time hehe and yeah ur rite buddies and this forum is a lifesaver for me or else dont think i wudv managed at all...lol im on day six tdai not as hungry as was at the beginning and the scales t wrking in me favour tho not as much as i hoped bt will take it gives so long as keeps going down lol...my tummy feels flatter too :) nt going to try ne of me smaller clothes as yet as its first week and dont want ne possible factor to demotivate me lol mite do the trying on like after second weigh in or sumthing wen i feel bit confident and what not lol...i have finished uni this yr at pg level tho not complete it all still got two retakes to do still got two or think its three retakss to do ona. Apet time basis n the fees for tht gna mke me depressed...lookin for work as cnt see me being stuck in the house with overr strict and traditional parents constantly lmaoo tho terrified of goin bk into work after six month break lol n tht too into full time wokr eekkk lol xx

my mouth tastes and probably smells like the inside of a dustbin lol

Hahaha! I feel the same! Trying not to speak to anyone unless there is a 2 meter radius between us, or I have my hand over my mouth!

Ah the good old honky breath, mine would melt plastic haha x

I have been chewing on extra then spitting it out when the tats has gone to keep my mouth fresh also have a bottle of mouth wash in my work drawer :)

Feeling sorry for myself, been ill since yesterday but have not cheated. In fact food is the last thing on my mind! Got an essay to write in 6 days and just can't focus, day 7 now, but not weighing until 31st January. Onwards and up wards.

Hope everyone else is still focused. Please let me know how your weigh ins go x

Ladies i weighed myself today Nd have lost 14lbs :) for first week just the kick up the ass i needed proves this is all worth it bring on summer x

Hi there, just catching up!

Hope you feel better soon.

Well done harrassed_mother - great loss!!

Xx

Feeling sorry for myself, been ill since yesterday but have not cheated. In fact food is the last thing on my mind! Got an essay to write in 6 days and just can't focus, day 7 now, but not weighing until 31st January. Onwards and up wards.

Hope everyone else is still focused. Please let me know how your weigh ins go x

How are you feeling? Hope you're a little better. This diet has this amazing ability to expose all the emotions and almost forces us to deal with all the stuff we feel. Be kind to yourself and try to focus on the important things. Keep yourself busy and take each day at a time. Soon it'll all become much easier :)

M x

Also. I lost 11 lbs in my first week. I'm on day 12 now and feeling great!

Oh no :( I don't envy essay writing with this diet head going on.
Try sitting down to it mid morning, after your first pack and a coffee or something. I struggle to brush my hair at the moment, let alone use my brain LOL!
Have faith in yourself tho.... U know those moments where we feel momentarily great? Do it then!! Xx

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ladies i weighed myself today Nd have lost 14lbs :) for first week just the kick up the ass i needed proves this is all worth it bring on summer x

:wow:IMPRESSIVE!!!!!! well done girl!! that is fantastic, you must be well chuffed! That was just 7 days, so imagine 7 months!! you will be a skinny mini for sure x

You veterans (people on day 7 and beyond) must be finding it easier now, Your loses are amazing! definitely inspiring me. :happy096:

Day 7 has been ok, just focusing on my work, feeling a bit better just chesty cough. I am going to take a lemsip max tablet before bed. Had my first bar today, it was deeeeeeelicious I must say. Chocolate truffa mmmm. 3.5 litres of water so far and 1 shake left to go.

Thank you for your well wishes ladies, keep up the good work, onwards and downwards :girlpower: x

Im loving the inspiration i got a little piggy money bank in my secret santa so i have just spent the last half hour painting it and on the side i have wrote £1 for 1lb and thats what im gonna do every week on weigh in whatever i lose in pounds goes in my piggy bank so when i lose all this weight i will hVe loads of money for clothes shopping :)

Oh I love this idea :-D. Great thread x

Back