Returning Home...well back to CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nathalie, 7 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Nathalie

Nathalie Full Member

Just though I would drop a quick note as I am back after being away for 2 1/2 years eeek can't believe its been that long!! :wave_cry:

I've got 3 stone to loose and am currently on day 2 of ss, and I am strugling with getting my head back in place! grrr stupid weight haha!

Anyway I will no doubt be trawling the boards and pages looking for thinspiration and to keep me going when time gets tough!

At some point I'll start a diary up to keep a track of it all but untill then.....Hello and Happy dieting :D
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Amina

Amina Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge -810
  4. Nathalie

Nathalie Full Member

Amina!! Is that the Amina from once upon a time in Loughborough...?
  5. Xypher

Xypher 2010 - Year I get slim :)

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Glad to see you are back! I'm only a month in so I don't remember you but still Welcome Back :D If you need anything or any support please don't hesitate to pop me a PM

Take Care xx
  6. Nathalie

Nathalie Full Member

Thank you! Your weight loss results are fab well done you thats awesome!!!

No doubt I will be on here moaning later so as soon as I do - just give me a good kicking lol

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.