Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Returning Home...well back to CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nathalie, 7 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Nathalie

Nathalie Full Member

Just though I would drop a quick note as I am back after being away for 2 1/2 years eeek can't believe its been that long!! :wave_cry:

I've got 3 stone to loose and am currently on day 2 of ss, and I am strugling with getting my head back in place! grrr stupid weight haha!

Anyway I will no doubt be trawling the boards and pages looking for thinspiration and to keep me going when time gets tough!

At some point I'll start a diary up to keep a track of it all but untill then.....Hello and Happy dieting :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Amina

Amina Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge -810
  4. Nathalie

Nathalie Full Member

Amina!! Is that the Amina from once upon a time in Loughborough...?

5. Xypher

Xypher 2010 - Year I get slim :)

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(12.92%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Glad to see you are back! I'm only a month in so I don't remember you but still Welcome Back :D If you need anything or any support please don't hesitate to pop me a PM

Take Care xx

6. Nathalie

Nathalie Full Member

Thank you! Your weight loss results are fab well done you thats awesome!!!

No doubt I will be on here moaning later so as soon as I do - just give me a good kicking lol

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.