Returning Member !

Spent 12 weeks earlier this year losing and re-gaining the same 7lbs. Got depressed and left. Managed maintain my weight around 10st 10lbs - 10st 13lbs (TOTM).

Being as my baby girl is now sleeping through, I feel like I can return.

Thank God for this forum ! No way am I forking out £20 a month to wait for 20 mins to be weighed, a further 20 mins for meeting to start for the leader to rush through in 5 mins and then leave. Disgusting. My other local meeting is a half hour walk away and is at 10am, would never make it there in time with a 3YO and a 5MO in tow !

On DP I was hungry all the time. On PP I was fine, but for some reason the weight wouldnt shift, I can only think the sleepless nights and lack of exercise contributed to it.

Have a gym pass and my SHRED DVD at the ready. Off to Tesco tonight to stock my fridge up with yummy foods.

Ive spent my early 20s being either pregnant or overweight. Im 25 in September and refuse to spend my late 20s being overweight and miserable. I have between 21-28lbs to lose and would hope that I can shift half of that over the summer months.

good luck & hope you enjoy it. tescos light meals sometimes have the pp values on which come in handy if you not going to meetings ect x

Back