Revised my goal weight!

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
i've been pondering it for a couple of days and i have now decided to revise my goal weight down from 10st 5lbs down to 10stone. I still think there is 1st 8lbs worth of fat to come off me (especially on my ass and thighs!)

looking forward to getting there :D:D:D

I did the same a few weeks ago. I was originally looking at a goal of 10st 7lbs but have now dropped it to 10st. If I make it before I go on holiday, then great. If not, I'll make it when I restart when I get back :D

I must say I'm envious of your clothes size! I'm currently 11st 9lbs and in size 14 clothes and I'm only an inch shorter than you :( Oh to be a size 10...lol.

its odd hun as my mate at work is 10st 12, and she is a size 14!
i wish i could understand it....i always used to say i would "never" be a size 12....but i tried on my size 12 jeans last night and they are massive on me...!
I obviously do have heavy bones....which has been a favourite excuse for my weight for YEARS!!!!! lol
x

We want pics of you and the size 10 jeans hun! I am soo jealous. X

not bought any size 0 jeans yet...just trousers! Need to go on a hunt for jeans as even my skinny's need a belt round the waist...just need to get rid of my ass and my thunder thighs to be out of those now! :(

Its such a great feeling getting into a lower size, but so bitter sweet as i have had to have another cull of my clothes...and now have about 15 items left :(

Always thought a 12 would fit forever, how wrong i was!
That lovely principles dress i bought only got worn 4 times before it was too big! :(

xx

I must say I'm envious of your clothes size! I'm currently 11st 9lbs and in size 14 clothes and I'm only an inch shorter than you :( Oh to be a size 10...lol.

Me too. I'm 5'5" and a size 14. Weigh 11st 6lbs. :(
I need to be 9st 10lbs - 10st 7lbs to be a size 12. Never been a size 10 completely. I was 10/12 for a while.
Now my goal is to be a 10 once and for all!

Well done on making the decision and good luck with the rest of your journey. Ive revised my goal a couple of times and Im so indecisive with everything in general, now im thinking of changing it back or going for more, think Im kidding myself that Im happy at my curent weight, comfortable but not happy!

Good on you hon, I think thats great as you get nearer you feel you want to change.. I did exactly the same.. The end goal is somewhere you want to feel comftable and feel good.
You can do it! Well done x

Good for you! You'll do it for sure.

I adjusted my goal as I got close to the original too, and I'm on the brink of 'fine tuning' it again - heading for a 'happy weight' between 10st 7lbs and 10st 10lbs, and a comfortable size 12. I didn't expect to achieve a 12 - it was a bit of a surprise, and I'm also at the sad moment where my first size 14 purchase is going on eBay as it's a bit too big now! It's still so damn new...

I didn't expect to achieve a 12 - it was a bit of a surprise, and I'm also at the sad moment where my first size 14 purchase is going on eBay as it's a bit too big now! It's still so damn new...

oh my god, i am exactly the same!

I had to sift through my wardrobe AGAIN yesterday to get rid of a load of my size 12's....and they just feel so new! :(
Its rewarding going down the sizes, but its also so frustrating and upsetting having no bloody clothes as they are all in the loft waiting for me to get round to putting them on ebay! Its making me miserable! :(

Back