• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Rewards for losing

Tiana

S: 20st7lb C: 17st10lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 42.6 Loss: 2st11lb(13.59%)
Hi

Just wondered if anyone is getting themselves any rewards for your losses?

I've been thinking of getting myself a bracelet then a new bead for each 7lb loss.

That way when I'm having a hard day I can have the bracelet on to remind me how far I've come.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Theresa6

Silver Member
S: 12st3lb C: 12st3lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Heya huni!

I think thats a great idea! I have a pandora bracelet and just might follow your example there! Just remember not to wear it on weigh-in day as they weigh a ton!

Jessie 888

one life only
S: 19st13lb C: 11st11lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 8st2lb(40.86%)
Tiana, I love your bracelet idea: that's both a reward and a reminder!
I'm big on rewards! Because I have so much to lose, I sat down with friends and planned a reward for every half stone I lose. For instance, when I reach 4 stone I'm going to have my first reflexology session. I also have to do a challenge with every reward which might be to start swimming again or clear out the shed or learn to play the piano. That sounds crazy, especially as I don't have any spare time but it's great for keeping your mind distracted from food! :D

Karazykat07

Silver Member
S: 22st2lb C: 18st5lb G: 16st2lb BMI: 41.5 Loss: 3st11lb(17.1%)
I think the bracelet idea is excellent.
For me, for every stone i lose my kids make me a certificate and i stick it on the kitchen cupboard door.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
General Weight Loss Discussion 13
Slimming World 12
Slimming World 10
Exante 24
Cambridge Weight Plan 13