Rhianny ventures into the unknown!

That place sounds brilliant! It's good to know we can go out and still enjoy ourselves with friends and family!
in my slow cooker I put in four grated carrots, a leek, two small grated onions and chicken stock made with three stock cubes. I put it on high for a couple of hours then added some shredded chicken breast and a cup or rinsed rice. After an hour of so more it's done! It is seriously good x

oooh definitely going to try that ..... is the rice cooked or uncooked? Sorry for a daft question! I've got the oven on at the moment for my dinner so I'll pop a chicken breast in to cook at the same time. thankyou xx

hope you've had a good day?

It's not daft at all :) I put it in uncooked but you could add cooked rice to save a bit of time!
Today has bee ok I think...I had my works Xmas do tonight (a bit late but oh well) so we went out for dinner. Now this place had pretty much NO good options. Like at all. It was all deep fried or burgers or pizza. But the special was piri piri chicken with patatas braves and rice so I went with that. It wasn't great but I think it was the best I could have went for to be honest. I am really proud of myself though because I only had one Bacardi and diet cokes for the rest of the night!
I have a really weird feeling about tomorrow...I just feel like I haven't lost anything..at all...and I have no idea why. I KNOW the plan works so I don't know why I am so worried...maybe it's because I would usually weigh every day but because I don't have scales I have no idea what to expect...who knows...but I have to admit to being a little terrified...weird!

hope everyone else's day has been good!
x

It's not daft at all :) I put it in uncooked but you could add cooked rice to save a bit of time!
Today has bee ok I think...I had my works Xmas do tonight (a bit late but oh well) so we went out for dinner. Now this place had pretty much NO good options. Like at all. It was all deep fried or burgers or pizza. But the special was piri piri chicken with patatas braves and rice so I went with that. It wasn't great but I think it was the best I could have went for to be honest. I am really proud of myself though because I only had one Bacardi and diet cokes for the rest of the night!
I have a really weird feeling about tomorrow...I just feel like I haven't lost anything..at all...and I have no idea why. I KNOW the plan works so I don't know why I am so worried...maybe it's because I would usually weigh every day but because I don't have scales I have no idea what to expect...who knows...but I have to admit to being a little terrified...weird!

hope everyone else's day has been good!
x

Well done you for making the best choices at your works do - it's hard when theres not a lot of options isnt it! Good luck for weighing today... I know what you mean about worrying if it's making a difference yet. We might be slow and steady ones ;-) In the end it wont matter as long as it comes off , and stays off!

hug xx

Well just back from weigh in...I lost 0.5lbs. To say I am gutted is an understatement.
x

bodies are strange things... I bet it will catch up next week as you've been so good. Hope youre ok xx

Thanks guys! I am over the initial shock now. I just couldn't believe it when I got on the scales! I was so confident that I had followed the plan to the best of my ability. But oh well I just need to keep fighting for a good result next week I suppose. I had a conversation with my consultant about it and she said my food diary looks great, I Am well within my syns etc so to just keep going the way I am and hopefully my hard work will pay off next week.
Cant say I wasn't disappointed though ha.
the support is great though so thanks x

morning Rhian ...how are you doing? It's nearly the weekend, or do you have to work ? Still raining down here in the midlands - I think I might need a canoe to get to work lol

xx

Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of update! Been really busy at home!
I am good! I have the weekend off which makes me soooo happy! Need a major lie in ha! It is pouring down here too...which is normal for us sadly ha although it is really icy too which is not good for someone as clumsy as me!
I made spaghetti bolognase last night and it was delicious! Tried to get loads of super free in so made it with mince, tomatoes, pasata, onions, mushrooms, carrot and celery. Have the left overs for lunch so looking forward to that!
i have a night out tomorrow for my friends birthday so need to try and do some damage limitation so I can have a few drinks! Thinking vodka or Bacardi with diet coke is my best option?
trying to have either pasta, rice or potatoes just once a day as it now that carbs really affect my weightloss and maybe that's where I have been going wrong? What do you think?
xx

Good morning hun,
Carbs are my worse nightmare as well. I could never do a diet where I have to totally cut them out. Potatoes, rice and pasta are my big weaknesses. Maybe try to cut down a little but without cutting them out altogether. I often use sweet potato instead of normal as they are better and make really tasty chips.
Have a great weekend.x

Good morning hun,
Carbs are my worse nightmare as well. I could never do a diet where I have to totally cut them out. Potatoes, rice and pasta are my big weaknesses. Maybe try to cut down a little but without cutting them out altogether. I often use sweet potato instead of normal as they are better and make really tasty chips.
Have a great weekend.x

I love sweet potato ...yummm!

Hi everyone! Sorry I have been missing in action recently! Just been so hectic at home and work!
well...I lost 2lbs this week! I am so relieved to see that my noddy is finally getting moving! It's about time! Celebrated with a Singapore chow mein for 8syns for my dinner and it was delicious!
hope everyone has had a good weigh in!
Will do a proper update tomorrow as off work!
xxx

Hi everyone! Sorry I have been missing in action recently! Just been so hectic at home and work!
well...I lost 2lbs this week! I am so relieved to see that my noddy is finally getting moving! It's about time! Celebrated with a Singapore chow mein for 8syns for my dinner and it was delicious!
hope everyone has had a good weigh in!
Will do a proper update tomorrow as off work!
xxx

yey!! well done you ...very glad youre seeing some progress for your hard work xx

Back