Rhyannasmum Juddds off those last few pounds.

Menu sounds lovely :)

So does the walk, hope the rain holds off for you! It's really cold and overcast here - again!

Ohhh a nice walk sounds good! Hope it stays dry :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

think i'd do the same if i had a dog...
hope it stays dry for you.:)

Hiya!

Hope you're ok and that you're having a good day!

Ruth
X

Hope you have had a good day x

Morning :) have a lovely day today xxx

Morning all. DD yesterday went OK. I ended up at 820 cals. It was my 4th DD and definetly felt a bit easier.

But the really good news is that this morning the scales said 9.11.75. Whoop! Whoop! So I've broken through that 9.12 - 10 stone range that I've been in for weeks, after just 10 days Juddding. So the Juddding seems to be giving my metabolism the boot up the backside that I'd been hoping for.

I spent yesterday reorganising the kitchen, cleaning out cupboards and having a general sort out. I should have been doing coursework for my teaching qualification, but ............

Today therefore I should be doing coursework, but ............

Im planning a run as soon as I've got the kids off to school and then I'll sit down and think about whats too eat today.

Oh, by the way. I read Dr Johnsons book last night. I can't say I really learnt anything I haven't already gleaned from his website and this forum.

well done,funny how it actually becomes easier,and i for one look forward to the simplicity of them too.

Well done you, I bet you didn't really believe that the DDs get easier but its honestly true as I am glad you are finding out, you must be so pleased to get under that barrier :D

Well Done on the loss!!!

Hope you're ok and that youre having a good day!!

Ruth
x

Morning all. 9.12 this morning. So that's only a 0.25 gain after my UD. Yesterday finished off at about 1800 cals and 80ishg of carbs.

DD today. I'm trying to work towards fasting so I'm going to leave having my breakfast as late as possible to capitalise on the natural overnight fast.

No courgettes in the house :eek: So I'm going to make a soup with whatever veg is in the fridge, carrots, celery and peppers I think. That'll be lunch. Dinner will be a huge salad with egg or tuna. A coffee with cream this afternoon and a Cadburys options hot choc this evening should see me alright.

Today I AM going to do that coursework. I am also trying to screw up courage to go and see my gran. We fell out a couple of years ago and haven't spoken since, but she's 93 and ............ Well, I just feel like one of us needs to make the first move. She's a stubborn old goat, so it looks like it'll have to be me. Not looking forward to it though.

Has anyone else noticed that they tend to save the bleurgh jobs (like coursework and peace making) for DDs and do fun stuff on UDs, or is it just me?

yep :D
good luck for today,all you can do is try,and if she still won't budge..well you tried.
DD menu sounds good,i'm DDing too and may follow you,i'm so into stock pots at the moment..yum might make a cauliflower soup thing.

Morning an well done :)

My dd always seem to land on my spring cleaning days!! Xx

That gain figure from an UP is excellent well done!

Have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

This diet is having a weird effect on me. It's DD number 5. It's dinner time, but I'm not hungry. I've only had about 250 cals so far today.

Tomorrows an UD and I've been trying to plan what to have, but I just don't fancy anything.

I think the psychology of the diet is what makes the difference. Because I know I can have what I want tomorrow, I don't want anything. Now if I thought I couldn't have stuff tomorrow, I'd be craving it and feeling miserable and deprived.

Hiya!

Hope you're ok! Have a lovely day today!

Ruth
X

Morning all. Down another half a pound this morning to 9.11.25. I'm delighted to be below that 9.12 sticking point.

Working this morning (got some work at last Woo!), food shopping after lunch and then going to see my daughter in her school play this evening.

UD today.

Breakfast rhubarb and banana with Greek yogurt and a sprinkling of nuts

Lunch blue cheese, celery and walnut salad

Dinner fish and veg in a cream sauce

Snack options hot choc and some dark chocolate

Morning hun :) Have a lovely day xx

Back