Rhyannasmum Juddds off those last few pounds.

Morning all. Up another pound this morning. So that's 3lb up over the weekend and still lunch out today and tomorrow to go. :eek:

So I got myself out of bed this morning and did a 5 mile run. My pace was good too. Running is definetly easier when you're well fuelled, as opposed to running on empty.

Not quite sure how lunch is going to go, my husband seems a bit grumpy this morning. :raincloud: I swear he gets worse as he gets older.

Time to go and collect the childminder, she comes and looks after my kids at mine. She says its easier as theyve got all their stuff here and they can go out and play with their friends. Have a nice day everyone.

Morning hun, don't despair enjoy today and weds, you have had some good choices so far food wise, can you make weds a good DD , you could potentially lose all of your gain after a good DD xx

Hope you're ok!!!

Have a lovely day!

Ruth
X

Morning all. Still 3lbs up on last weeks WI so no extra gain after yesterday's lunch out. I chose sensibly and had a vegetable and goats cheese salad. No dessert. Coffee to drink and I gave away 3 out of 4 of the bread sticks that came with the salad. We had a light meal for dinner last night too.

Another lunch out today, but I'm going to get down the gym for a couple of hours this morning first. My husbands got the day off again today so he's looking after the kids while I go to the gym and have lunch with my mum. Then if the weather holds I will take pooch for a long walk this afternoon. Sounds like a nice day.

That will be off in no time :)

Have a wonderful day :)

Take care!!!

Ruth
X

Hope you have a good day today x

Morning all.

Finally, today is a DD, my first since WI last sat. My daily WI this morning was 9.13.5 so that's a pound down on yesterday morning, but still 2lbs up on Saturdays WI.

Lunch out with my mum was not a great success yesterday. She wasn't feeling great, didn't want to drive to where we'd planned to go so we ended up somewhere not so nice. I just had steak and salad and water and then had chicken salad for tea last night. I did get to the gym for a moderate session yesterday morning and also took pooch for a long walk yesterday afternoon.

So DD today will be

Breakfast Lighterlife porridge
lunch courgette soup
Dinner boiled eggs and salad

No exercise planned today apart from a 30 min walk with pooch. Lots of chores and household admin this morning. Taking daughter to the hairdressers at lunchtime and then I've got a bit of work this afternoon.

Ill go and catch up with your diaries now.

:help2: Ahhhh, panic time. STS this morning after yesterday's DD. so still 2 lbs up on last weeks WI and only 2 days left til this weeks WI.

What to do? DD today and tomorrow? Or ID today and DD tomorrow? Or UD today and DD tomorrow?

A STS on Saturday I can live with. A gain will seriously bother me.

What do you all think I should do?

Have an up day then dd and drink loads of fluids. As you well know I put on after a dd but it sorted it out next time round! X

You're right. I've not been drinking as much. Having the kids home on holidays I'm busier and not having as many tea breaks.

just a idea...but when i'm cooking for the kids i have a pint of water on the side where
i'm working,i actually look for it now,and keeps me from picking at their stuff.
xx

Personally I would carry on my rotation as normal, and as already advised drink plenty of water, 2 days is a long time in the world of Juddd x

Hi hun, I've found myself in this situation a few times, I usually just carry on as normal and hope for the best :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back