+*^*+ Ria's blog +*^*+

Yay i lost 2.5lbs this week! So I've now re-lost the 7lbs i gained yay! Will update my signature later as im on my mobile! Xxx

Hey everyone! I am so proud of myself, yesterday i was out with my best mate and i stayed on track all day! Even though there were loads of things to tempt me! This is day 9 of being 100% yay! Xxx

Lovely dinner

This is the lovely dinner my hubby made me last night, love him!

207163_10151193310560491_3155732_n.jpg

Its pork loins with mashed potato and sweetcorn, all free with the fat removed (which i left on my plate lol) Apart from the gravy that i synned xxx

Well i had a rubbish day yesterday, Megan (my youngest who is 1) screamed pretty much all afternoon, i think it was her teeth again. Any way im so happy that i managed to avoid eating rubbish which i would have done before, im very much a comfort eater so this is a big thing lol!
So now Im on day 12 of 100% and today will be another good eating day!
My eldest daughter goes back to school tomorrow so will be walking 4 miles+ every day so that should help speed things up!
Have a great day everyone xxx

305043_10151194728725491_1512510591_n.jpg

This was Monday night's dinner, tuna and sweetcorn and cheese on jacket potato!

Day 13 of 100% effort today, i will succeed!!! xxx

Weigh in day tomorrow Eek! Hope I've lost 2.5lbs or more so i get my 3.5stone award! Xxx

Only just updating now because i was so upset/peed off! As you know i've been good all week, i haven't cheated, i used up my syns, i have done exercise etc....and i GAINED 1.5lbs!!! My stupid body is annoying me!!!! So i have had a sulk, i went to a wedding reception last night and had 5 drinks, and i didn't count the syns, and i had some buffet (they literally had no healthy stuff there, so i couldn't starve could i? lol!
Now its back on track, again, lol! I can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx

Yay lost 3lbs this week! I would like to lose 3.5lbs this week, i know its a big ask, but then i will get my next award and i really want it!!! Not got a new award since June, feeling a bit crap about that, so this week i will be absolutely fabulous darling!!!! LOL

Have a great week everyone, good luck!!! xxxxxxxxx

whooopsy i put on 0.5lbs this week, but i deserved it...in fact i think it should have been more! But im not complaining lol! I am in the right frame if mind today so will see where this takes me, 2 syns so far today, not bad yay xxx

Hey everyone, i am back (yet again haha)

You will be pleased to know i have finally got my 3 and a half stone award!!! I have now lost 3st 10lbs (I lost 6lbs this week!!!!)
This has really spurred me on to try harder and to get my 4 st award by xmas (hopefully more as i only need to lose 4lbs til i get that!)
I guess i would like to lose 4 and a half stone by 6th January as that will be my SWanniversary!!! So for that i need to lose 11lbs, i can but try lol i have around 9-10 weeks, so it is do-able!

Been good this week so far....i can do it!!!!!!!!!
xxxx

Well Done Lara, you are doing amazingly well, I hope you are patting yourself on the back :0clapper:

Thank you ggmac!
I lost half lb this week, happy with that as i don't have a working kitchen at the moment! Xxx

Sent from my mobile

Ok so i now i have award winning weightloss!!!! lol
I won our group's Miss Slinky!!!! I am so chuffed, its really made my whole yr worth it! Its lovely when you see yourself that you have lost weight and can fit into clothes, but its extra special when other people notice the change too! I am on cloud 9 this week!! Oh and i lost 2.5lbs lol xxx

I have added photos to my album! :) xxx

Hey its me again!!!

I fancy a snack, i don't really have anything to snack on right now as my fruit is gross (bloody iceland fruit is no good!!!) Getting some more tomorrow yay!!
Could make syn free houmous but not in the mood, i'm not actually hungry, i had jacket pot, cheese and beans about an hour ago, and i had a hifi bar afterwards.
So now i am sitting at the laptop with a cup of green tea and keeping myself busy!!! xxx

Yay i managed not to snack last night, kept myself busy, then forgot i was even "hungry" lol! Will distract myself more often!!!

Got some more fruit today, just ate a big tub of melon and grapes, and had a cup of green tea, i have had 2 green teas so far today, at last one more today to stay on track of my green tea challenge!!!

I have been v good this week, so hopefully i will lose some more lbs, would be lovely if i could lose 3.5lbs, watch this space!!! 3 sleeps til weigh in! xxx

Weigh in tomorrow morning, I've been mega good so hoping for a loss! Fingers crossed! Xxx

Sent from my mobile

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I did it! I am now in the 12st bracket!!! 12st 13lbs at weigh in today! Only 1lb away from 4st loss! xxxx

Hey everyone!

Had a pretty good week this week, only one mishap which involved a peshwari naan bread!!! (didn't check syns til the next morning, thought it would be around 10...ended up being 25!! ouch!!) So been careful with my syns since then!!! I am really hoping i can lose 1lb this week, i neeeed my award!!

Il update this tomorrow, hopefully with a smiley face!!! xxx

OOOOOOPS forgot to update this!
I finally got my 4 stone award!!!!! So chuffed!
I don't know whats happened to me so far this week, my mind hasn't really been with it, i haven't gone off plan but im not thinking about sw as much as usual!

I made a sw lasagne this week, it wasn't too bad, didn't like the white sauce much though, will have to try it again some time.

Tonight im trying chicken and potato curry, wish me luck! xxx

Back