+*^*+ Ria's blog +*^*+

Today's menu-----

Breakfast - Blue cheese triangles on HEb Toast

Snack - Curly Wurly (6 syns)

Lunch - Vegetable Omlette

Snack - Melon and grapes

Dinner - Jacket potato, cheese and beans

Oh dear, 1lb on this week, deserved though!!! Back on track now :) Just had museli, with muller light coconut yogurt and fresh strawberries, with a cup of apple and pear green tea mmm xxx

Lost that 1lb this week, so pleased!! Going to be mega good this week, as next week its christmasssss!!!!!!!

Friday-monday = 100% days so far, so hoping for a 100% tuesday-thursday now ;) xxx

Omg WI before christmas and......................... 4.5lb loss!!!! Unbelievable!!! I got slimmer of the week and i am now officially overweight instead of obese! Yay!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!! xxxxxxx

2.5lbs gain for christmas gain, not too sad :)

Back on it now, i will get to target in 2013!!!! 1st 12lbs to goooooooooooooo!!! XXXX

Ooooops not updated this for a while lol!!

I gained 6.5lbs over christmas in total, then lost it, then gained abit, now i have lost it and as it stands i am 12st 7lbs which means i am back to where i was the week before christmas again yay!!!

1lb weight loss today, happy with that :)

It's our wedding anniversary tomorrow and i was going to have a dessert but now im not sure i even want it! I suggested to hubby (also on the plan) that we share a dessert so that way we aren't having a whole one each, but i don't think he was too keen lol!!!

Oh well i am having a good day so far, hope it continues!! xxx

Hey to anyone reading this!

I am back...again lol

I really should update this more, i am so disorganised!!!

I am 3.5lbs away from my 5st award, i am soooo pleased as i have had a rough few weeks (a very close friend of our family died the day after our anniversary and its really affected me and my hubby, but this week i feel more positive and raring to go!

I have been MEGA good this week, i have not gone over syns, i have cut right back with my cheese (i love cheese!) i have walked more - 6 miles yesterday!- I have been the perfect slimming world example lol

Last weigh in (friday) i lost 2.5lbs and i am now 12st 1.5lbs, i would LOVE to lose 3.5lbs this week to get my 5st award, it would make me deliriously happy! especially as i only got my 4.5st award a week and a half ago! It seems to have sped up all of a sudden...im not complaining ;)

So my hopes for this week is for me to stay focused and not give in to temptation, and to hopefully get my next award, coz when i get my 5st award i will be in the ''1 stone to target'' club :D

Good luck everyone xxx

19lbs to target!!! :) xx

Back