Ria's Diary = 18 4 now - 12 stone 13lbs!

well i did manage to get a few people together and had a lovely BBQ and got sunburnt, im so fair though i had factor 30 on and still burnt lol

no sure the last few days will have helped my weight loss but im off to the gym now anyway :)

Aw you are so lucky to have had a barbecue! :) What did u have to eat? We sat out the back after taking my bro shopping and it was lovely. Had a few glasses of wine and Chicken salad rolls was good :) xx

had one burger 2 pork and pepper kebabs and about 3 piece of chinese chicken it was yummmmy

spent all afternoon today in the pub, only had 2 lemonades though :)

Just did my kind of half week weigh in and seems like im -1lb! lets see if i can get it to 2lbs by thursday then i will have reached my 10lb loss goal for this month!

B - bitesize shreddies and semi skimmed milk
L - melba toasts (x5) with philli, tomatos, radish and a packet of mini ryvitas
D - salad
S - Peach/Apple

Gym time :)

did 30 minutes on the treadmill - 405 calories
15 minutes on the bike - 100 calories
7 minutes xtrainer was about 100 i think again

B - shredded wheat with semi skimmed milk
l - 2 pouched eggs on one piece of seeded bread
d - Spag bol with one slice of garlic bread

Snack - Stuffed chillis (135 calories), Apple, Blackberries

Your face looks really slim in the picture :). Stuffed chillis? I don't think I could eat them too hot! What did you have with them? xx

i just had them as a snack, i think they are actually called pepperdew peppers but were quite spicy, stuffed with cheese.. not the healthiest of snacks i admit lol xx

well i've weighed myself a little early this week as ive got a busy day 2moro!

-4lbs!!!!!

I now weigh 14 stone 9lbs :D

So amazed honestly was aiming for 10lbs this month and managed 12lb!

B - Shredded Wheats with Semi Skimmed Milk
L - Chicken noodle snack pot
D - Sausage and mash with broccoli, onions and mushrooms

S- 2 apples

Oh and the leggings ive got on are size 18s! i know they are strechy but they arent tight so ive got to almost be there!

Last edited:
Woo hoo well done Ria! :) xx

ooh, well done on your 12lb loss this month! great work :)

Thank you very much only 15lbs till my mini goal

Went to the gym, did 25 minutes xtrainer, 15 bike and 15 treadmill

we are looking after my cousins dog so walked her for 45 minutes this afternoon too :)

Good stuff Ria!

Happy Friday! :) and hope you have a good day! :)

B - shreddies and ss milk
l - pasta with tomatos and mozzerella
d - chicken fajita's/onions/peppers

S - apple

Didnt have much fruit/veg today!

however i have noticed my Jeans which are a size 20 have got looser. cant wait to get in a size 18 then ill really feel like im making progress. Think i need another couple of inches off my hips for that though!

Last edited:
Good luck for the 18's Ria you can do it! :) xx

Measured myself today..

Thighs - 26'
hips - 48.5ish
waist - 34
arms - 14

I made the mistake of not measuring when i started lol but i was in size 24 which is up to a 53inch hips which i know i definatly was lol. Also i am so less bothered about my bingo wings now, although they are still there they are much less than they were, i used to always wear boloros to cover them even if it was hot, last weekend i wore a boobtube nd didnt feel self concious at all :)

Need to get my hips down to about a 41 inch if i want to get in size 14s, 40 to be comfortable

Last edited:
Good luck with your goal Ria so happy that you felt comfortable wearing a boob tube last weekend, that is an achievement in itself :) Well done honey! :) Kirsty xx

Back