Ria's Diary = 18 4 now - 12 stone 13lbs!

Well done. Dont give up on the gym or the swimming.
I am off in a few minutes for a swim.
Been a lacking a bit on motivation this week. Havent cheated but had a few portions bigger than they should have been.So need to keep an eye on that.
Keep it up anyway. x

Im not going tonight,

ive decided im just going to go on saturday and sunday for about 2 hours, i honest dont have the motivation this week.

B - special k
L - salad, crisps and carrots
D - chicken and veg

looks like my weekends are gonna be for my exercise, which is fine i guess :)

Im up and motivated (ish). Going to have my special k then get ready and go to the gym, i'm aiming to do an hour and 45 minutes hopefully

B - special k
L - salad, monster much, banana
D - home made curry

S - hot chocolate and a handful of nuts, apple, plum

it was ok thanks hun

did 60 minutes on the treadmill which burnt about 660 calories then 30 minutes on the bike and some weights in between

will be doing about the same 2moro and swimming in the evening hopefully, may weigh myself in the morning if not it will be monday!

I dont think i will have lost anything but it would be nice

60 mins on treadmill? Good grief woman! lol.

needed to be done as felt proper guilty for not going at all this week, going 2moro morning too so will try to do 60 minutes on the crosstrainer then

You been to the gym yet?
I couldn't do 60 mins on the treadmill. On a peppermill yes, grinding pepper into my concoctions. lol
I went for a swim this morning. Strap broke on my goggles, bugger!
Is it nice and sunny there? Its lovely here.
What you got planned today? Anything interesting?

weighed myself this morning and seem to have put on a couple of lbs which is weird as my eating has been ok this week, ill wait and weigh myself 2moro though.

Off to the gym now before swimming later on :) i ache like a ***** this morning though, my thighs up to my bum, guess thats a good thing tho.

Measured my hips yesturday and they were at 44.5 inches which is gooood :)

Have a good day then. I weighed myself this morning usual time and had put on 2 lbs since thursday. Then weighed myself after swimming and lost 2lbs. Aaaargh!

Have a good day then. I weighed myself this morning usual time and had put on 2 lbs since thursday. Then weighed myself after swimming and lost 2lbs. Aaaargh!

at least its not just me then! I think although id like to be 12 stone im going to start concentrating on the size of my hips, which as someone (i think it could have been you?) said before muscle weighs more than fat so i may be toning up and gaining muscle which is why my weigh its stabilizing.

Ideally i'd like to be a 41 inch hip (size 14 on new looks size guides!) I'm currently 44.5 so 3.5 to lose. maybe i could look at losing an inch a month? so then i could be in size 14's by christmas?

Id like my waist to be a size 12 (29.5 inches) and i'm currently 32 so would need to lose 2.5 inches

I think this is possible! considering i've lost just over an inch on my hips in a month

i cant believe i just said that, ive only got 3 inches to lose until my hips fit in a size 14 and 2 till my top is in a 12! when i started i was in a 22/24! makes me feel so positive!

Great Ria. Sounds good doesn't it. I don't know where my hips start and my waist/belly ends.
I have lost 3" around the widest part of my body(my belly)
I actually got into my other pair of shorts that i couldn't even do up 4 weeks ago. I wore them to work on Friday. Though by 11am i think i had been a bit too optimistic as, boy, were they cutting into my stomach when i was sat at my desk. Got home and released the button!! Oh what a feeling of joy!!LOL.
I think i'll leave them for another few weeks. Still, at least ig ot them on and wore them. So another little goal reached, if not held for very long.

well done even if they cut in to you! haha. Thats what im thinking, i could probably just about fit in a size 16 bottom and 14 top but im gonna wait until i've lost another inch or so from my hips and waist so i can fit in the comfortably!

Gym

35 minutes xtrainer
30 minutes bike
15 minutes treadmill

Going to be walking the dog in a bit for about 30 minutes then swimming tonight :)

I'm not surprised that you were aching, damn. You really do amazingly at the gym. I should push myself harder. Maybe I should get a WWRD wrist band (What would Ria do?) lol.

Cor, did you keep some of your old clothes so you can do that pose with the 'look how much I lost' lol.

How cool would it be to ask for newlook vouchers for xmas and to be able to walk in a buy annnyything in there...that'd be awesome.

I think you're right to start basing your losses on inches rather than pounds, I think you've probably reached that point where you're defo putting on muscle.

Hope you have a good week hun ;)

Thanks lovely!

yeah ive kept a couple of pairs of size 24 trousers so when i get in size 14's i can do the trouser pose! hahah

Just got back from swimming, did around 45 minutes (lost count how many lengths) but man i ached, think i pushed myself a little too much at the gym!

Ria you're doing so well and so close to the size 14 jeans !!! Such an inspiration x

Thanks hun! i will get in those size 14's!

Im going to ring about joining a step class which should be quite fun :)

morning everyone, hope your all well.

I may go for a swim later on, but havent decided yet.

got a lovely dress through the post today only thing is its slightly to big round my waist.... and its 16! that makes me very happy :D lol xx

Back