Ria's Diary = 18 4 now - 12 stone 13lbs!

You look bloody gorgeous love, well done. This is a brill site, cant believe reading about other people losin weight can give me so much confidence about stickin to my own diet. Might even get down to the gym... tomorrow!!

Oo nifty, where abouts you getting the tat?

You look bloody gorgeous love, well done. This is a brill site, cant believe reading about other people losin weight can give me so much confidence about stickin to my own diet. Might even get down to the gym... tomorrow!!

Thank you very much hun. Yeah i know its weird but this site is basically what keeps so many of us going! I think i would have give up a long time ago if it wasnt for the challenges and updating my diary!

Oo nifty, where abouts you getting the tat?

From my ankle up to the top of my calf, then room to add more going up my thigh (once i've lost more fat from them lol!)

B - special k
L - 4xmalba toast, french fries (only 87 cals!)
D - sausage, onions and mash

S - stuffed chillis/plum/apple

just had such a craving for something sweet! but managed to stop myself and had a plum instead. Im really hungry and i dont know why.. think it may be because i've been sat doing nothing.

last year i would have probably had 2 packets of crisps right now, im impressed with myself

well done Ria, shows real strength and determination. Try having a massive drink of water, I did this earlier and the munchies seemed to go!

Your tattoo sounds really pretty, and a great reward for all your hard work.

Thanks, hopefully it will look good, ill post some picture up 2moro when its done.

Im trying to find the motivation to go to the gym, just dusted and hoovered my bedroom which no doubt burnt a bit off lol. Im going to weigh myself friday and monday because im with my other half this weekend so want to see if it does make any difference lol

B - Special K
L - malba x4 with crisps
D - Chicken and pasta

S - Plum/apple

Last edited:
went a bit made at the gym today as i wont be going for a few days since im getting my tattoo 2moro!

30 minutes xtrainer
25 minutes treadmill
15 minutes bike

30 x 25kg arms
20 x 25kg abs

Cant wait to see a pic of your tattoo, well done for all the gym work! I hope at some point Ill be able to manage that kind of work out, you must be so fit !

Well done Ria. Personally i hate the gym, its just boring for me. Never have liked it. Prefer swimming. So hats off to you for going.
Off to the pool tomorrow again. Couldn't get there today and really missed it.

ohh well i dont like swimming because im worried it will turn my hair green, thats the problem with being a fake blonde i guess.

I love the gym now, i just turn on my ipod and exercise away for aslong as possible.

Hi Ria just been reading your diary and you are doing brilliantly well done. Am looking forward to seeing your tatoo. x

Thank you girls I shall post a pic up as soon as i get home :)

Ria, I am a fake blond too, and swimming is ok- I think the green change was only in the old dyes they used to use. In line for the tatt picture!

well here we go guys and girls :) took nearly 2 hours but i love it. Will be nice to have something to remember that i have lost 4 stone and look amazing :)

129680185-c5b107d20ad6424ddf15b058c81652cc.4c3dbbd8-full.jpg

i've posted it on my last post, cant you see it?

Back