Ria's Diary = 18 4 now - 12 stone 13lbs!

Hello lovely, looking good man! And the tat is fit as!
You using bepanthen? Worked great to moisturise my tattoo.
HOpe you're doing good :)

Hi hun! Yeah thats what im using its making my leg stick to everything though!! Im alright ta, hope you sort out your hair (although i quite like it!)

Hey Ria! Love the name by the way ;b. Just wanted to say you look amazing and well done, amazing. Very inspiring. I've started today, its all daunting, but you have just put a smile on my face :) Thank you, Ria85 xxx

Hi Ria! lol
Thank you very much, i've just finished a 3 year degree at ruskin college in oxford, spent alot of time there! lol

You'll do it babe, i've found this forum very supportive and helpful. x

Lol cheers, yeh I'm getting used to it, was a bit of a shock for it to be black when I'm used to it pink and was expecitng brown. Sorry for like totally spamming facebook about it lol.

Ah yes, the stickiness, I remember it well.
If you need to wear jeans or something just tape some clingfilm over it, I used to do that for work coz I didnt want the fluff from my shirt getting stuck to it.

Hope you're well :)

Hi Ria- love the tattoo, and really love that last photo of you! You really do look slim! From now on, it's modifications and getting your head in the picture, isn't it? Congratualtions!

Thanks very much :) and i think your right just a little bit more to lose and trying to get it in to my head.

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great weekend! my other half came down (he lives up near preston) and it was awesome, didnt eat as much crap as i thought i was going to though but still more than usual.

Im going to attempt the gym today as my leg/tattoo isnt that sore now so hopefully that will help.

Im going to weigh myself today but just to see how much i've put on over the weekend lol if i've put some on im gonna more my weigh in to wednesday lol

Not to much damage! infact i've lost 1lb :) still gonna wait and use wednesday as my official weigh in, just to hopefully lost another 1lb by then!

I HAVE PASSED MY DEGREE!!! *jumps all over the place* i cant believe it
hehehehe

Gym today - 30 mins xtrainer, 18 minutes bike, 13 minutes treadmill, arm weights x 30, abs x 30, thighs x3, thighs/bum x20

B - special k
L - malba toasts, tomatos, crisps
D - fish with potatos and salad

S - plums x2

Last edited:
haha, well my actual suitable goal is to try to lose weight each week until i get to my long term 11 stone weight lol. Im hoping im going to finally reach 13 7 when i weigh in on wednesday

Your bmi has dropped massively hasn't it. Mine is slowly coming down. Thing is, i want it all now! But it aint gonna happen.
Oh well, slowly slowly catchy monkey.

Well done Ria! :) Chuffed for ya! xx

Thanks kirsty! x

Congratulations Ria, thats a real achievement all the best with the future and I hope your degree opens all the right doors for you hun.

thanks everyone :)

Weighed myself this morning and was 13 stone 8lbs, thats 1lb from last week. Im going to weigh 2moro to check but if im the same will use it as my weigh in. Its actually pretty good considering the amount ive ate!

Did 30 sit up earlier on

B - special k
L - chicken bites and sweet and sour pork and rice
D -

wont be getting to the gym until thursday now but i will be going thursday/friday and sunday then.

eurgh! im begining to feel like im never going to reach my 13 1/2 stone july goal, will i ever lose the 1lb i need to by next week?

Only 1 measly lb? of course you will. You know you will be exercising like mad the day before your weigh in day.
I had back ache this morning but still went for a swim and its loosened it up a bit.
You can do it Ria!

thanks hun, lets hope so.

gym today

35 minutes treadmill
20 minutes xtrainer
8 minute bike

Of course you will Ria!!! :) xx

Back