Ria's Diary = 18 4 now - 12 stone 13lbs!

well done with the job, and and motivation for the gym :) least the scales are still going in the right direction :)

according to my old scales ive lost 2lbs! so i'm going to go by that!

hahahahah

wooooooop!

so i've now lost 5 stone 1lbs!

thats fantastic! well done you XD

i guess thats the trouble with changing scales, all scales are slghtly different, mine weight me different in different places aswell lol so got to make sure i use them in same spot each time. i usually get on 2-3 times to make sure i get same reading each time haha

Thank you babe! really chuffed with myself :)

going out for lunch today as its my last day before i start work 2moro!

Well done on those 5st, that's mad.
Ooo, good luck tomorrow! Nervous? Got some nice office-y clothes?

a got a couple of work trousers thats it really, its just smart/casual and i normally wear long tops/dresses and leggings anyway so should be fine.

Im not really nervous as i know that the first 3/4 weeks will be weird but then will be fine :)

My life is coming together nicely and i reckon that this is mainly to do with my weightloss.

Losing weight boosted my confidence which in turn helped me to get my job, and probably my boyfriend aswell :)

roll on when i get in to size 16 jeans and 14 tops, dont think it will be too long now!

Very positive out looks babes, good stuff :)
I saw some lush work clothes in tesco today, probably have to be like a size 8 to look truly stunning, but it was a nice daydream for a bit, lol.
Welll good luck for tomorrow, I'm sure you'll be grand, what with you're new confidence ;) Let us know how it goes.

thanks babe, im surely facebook will update you! lol

Good Luck!!!!! :D xxx

a got a couple of work trousers thats it really, its just smart/casual and i normally wear long tops/dresses and leggings anyway so should be fine.

Im not really nervous as i know that the first 3/4 weeks will be weird but then will be fine :)

My life is coming together nicely and i reckon that this is mainly to do with my weightloss.

Losing weight boosted my confidence which in turn helped me to get my job, and probably my boyfriend aswell :)

roll on when i get in to size 16 jeans and 14 tops, dont think it will be too long now!

Its great when the weight loss brings other rewards. Being 'normal' sized is great for the confidence in day to day situations.

Hope today went ok. :)

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all your good luck wishes! Today went really well, as always the first 2 weeks is going to be getting used to the place, processes and people so will probably be a bit boring. My manager is lovely though and so are all the other social workers :)

B - Special k
L - Chicken wrap and low fat crisps
D - Spag bol

A lovely manager is a terrific start! it really does sound just like your life is coming together, I feel very pleased for you. Delighted in fact!

Good stuff man :)
What kinds of shifts do you work? Planned out when you're going to make it to the gym?

9 till 5.30, then 9 till 5 on a friday, tbh no, i have no idea when im going to the gym, was going to go tonight but im so tired :|

Im definatly going to go on saturday so will either go 2moro night or friday night aswell, then swimming on sunday

Back