Ribs!!

Lulu1964

Week three weigh in this morning and another 3.5 off which makes 18lbs in just 3 weeks! :D Super stoked about that...

And guess what..? I am starting to feel ribs under the blubber!! wow I do still have some lol....

hope you are all feeling as fab this morning... Have a great day xxx

Fabulous!

I recall with fondness the day I first discovered my breastbone, it was so odd I was really concerned for a moment that I had some kind of hideous rock hard tumour :eek: And here I am trying to convince myself I'm not a hypocondriac!!

Lol it's surprising how exciting bones can be. I'm looking forward to having to sleep with a pillow between my legs again because of my boney knees, along way off yet but I can dream haha. Us vlcd'ers live such exciting lives lol ;-) well done on your loss x

Well done! I have a habit of stroking my collar bone, for the same reasons! Good on ya! X

My jaw bone.... It's not surrounded by extra flesh now so I can't stop feeling it!

I am obsessed with feeling my collar bone too lol

I remember scratching my neck an hitting my collar bone, I don't remember when I got so big it vanished but it was a real surprise when I came across it again, kind of all of a sudden!

Back