Riddle me this!

Ok this one's a mix between a riddle and a joke:

[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial] A Panda Bear walked into a resturant. He sat down at a table and ordered some food. When he was finished eating, he took out a gun and shot his waiter. He then left the resturant. After the police caught up with him, they asked him why he had killed the waiter. He replied, "Look me up in the dictionary." What did the dictionary say?[/FONT]

haha ur riddles r funni got a cuple of m but havn a clu for dis one!

The panda bear, eats shoots and leaves. Love it!

A panda eats shoots and leaves.

[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial] What is:

The beginning of eternity
The end of time and space
The beginning of every end
And the end of every place
[/FONT]

The letter e. I like these wordy type ones, I can do them!

[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial] What is:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial]The beginning of eternity[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial]The end of time and space[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial]The beginning of every end[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial]And the end of every place[/FONT]
The letter 'E'

[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial] You are lost and alone in the woods. You stumble across an old cabin, and decide to stay there for the night. You want some heat and light, but the only things you find in the cabin are a candle, an oil lamp and a wood burning stove. You look in your pocket but you only have one match left. What do you light first?[/FONT]

I'm avoiding working ;)

The match - groan!

The match

[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial] George, Helen, and Steve are drinking coffee.
Bert, Karen, and Dave are drinking soda.
Using logic, is Elizabeth drinking coffee or soda?
[/FONT]

coffee because she has 2 'e's in her name, as has george, helen and steve, whereas the others only have one e in their name.

[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial] There is a common English word that is nine letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains an English word - from nine letters right down to a single letter. What is the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing one letter at a time?[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Helvetica,Arial] There is a common English word that is nine letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains an English word - from nine letters right down to a single letter. What is the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing one letter at a time?[/FONT]
I've heard of that one before, so I'm not going to answer!

Back