Right! Enough is Enough! I will do ot this time! Rahhhhh! ;)

bubblybooboo

Silver Member
Been fighting this battle of losing weight for far too long now and never sustaining it as either lose interest or illness gives me the perfect get out claus but enough is enough!

I will do it this time, i have to! So going to list all the things as to why i must do it this time and im going to be completely honest:

Health, high blood pressure, bad reflux, pain, sweat problem, Feeling confident so can flirt again with my husband lol ;) Embarrassment of failing again and again, not wanting to go out, unconfident when singing because of how i look, Can only shop in large lady stores and where clothes that are way too old for me just for comfort, Not being able to go out with friends because i would be the fat one, Not being able to keep up physically when working and having to really on other team members doing the hard grafting, cant play properly with my two boys, Being able to drive comfortably again without the driving wheel being squished by my belly.

Theres probably way more to add to this but think these are plenty of reasons as to why and how I'm going to crack if this time!

Does anyone else feel like me, feel free to add your reasons too and we can encourage each other :) X

Good look, plenty of excellent reasons to stick to plan there. I too need to do it for health but always managed to talk myself out of sticking to plan at some point.

Good look, plenty of excellent reasons to stick to plan there. I too need to do it for health but always managed to talk myself out of sticking to plan at some point.

Just looked at your goals and they ate great! How are you doing this week?

Im only on day 2 but feel better already and tummy feels like a gas explosion is going off haha its all those vedges but it encourages me as it reminds me that losing weight and being healthy is down to science so my body is just going through the process ;)

Well 3 days in and feeling great! I really do feel better for it already :) haven't even used all 15 syns like i used to either as really haven't need to use more than 10 so going to see if i can stick to that for a while with the odd 15 syns every now and again if i fancy a treat :)

Off to a family party this eve so hoping i can resist the naughties and choose healthy options, will write back later to log how it went lol eeek! Must remember my list of reasons to say no to the naughties :) x

Went shopping today to stock up on sw friendly foods :

Mugshots
Pasta n sauces
Fruit
Vedge
Passata
Toms
Chopped toms
Beans
Mccains jacket potatoes (great for lunch at work)
Muller lights
Tikka powder
Chicken drumsticks
Bacon medallions
Beef steak
Skinny squash
Eggs
Salad
Noodles

Polish (goes toward some body magic around the house lol)

Came home and made this for lunch:

Attachments

• image-1596522503.jpg
    image-1596522503.jpg
    520.3 KB · Views: 36
good luck and stick to it. i'm trying sw for the 4th time in 10 years- i know it works because i lose weight - its keeping it off thats the struggle!!

good luck and stick to it. i'm trying sw for the 4th time in 10 years- i know it works because i lose weight - its keeping it off thats the struggle!!

Hope something kicks in this tome for you so you can kerp it off x when do you start bck? :)

First day bck at slimming world club :) was good to see everyone again x we all had the new member talk as there was about 30 newbies or like me starting afresh.

As i started plan last thursday i was expecting a loss, i ended up having 2x coffee and big now of fruit with a muller light yoghurt before we hot weighed at the end so know it wouldn't be a massive loss plus only been 5 days i weighed in at 16st 8.5lb a whole stone bigger than when i originally joined SW but I'm well now do shouldn't take too long to get it off and really start losing the bulge lol

First day bck at slimming world club :) was good to see everyone again x we all had the new member talk as there was about 30 newbies or like me starting afresh. As i started plan last thursday i was expecting a loss, i ended up having 2x coffee and big now of fruit with a muller light yoghurt before we hot weighed at the end so know it wouldn't be a massive loss plus only been 5 days i weighed in at 16st 8.5lb a whole stone bigger than when i originally joined SW but I'm well now do shouldn't take too long to get it off and really start losing the bulge lol

So ive had a good few days :) stuck to plan and feeling really good about it :) yesterday i felt able to make some body magic changes, i parked car further away from places i needed to get to, and when visiting a relative in an elderly block i took the stairs instead of going in the lift lol my husband was quite shocked hehe as i had been ill for so long i was never able to do even small things like this before so even though small changes its a big one for my lifestyle :)

Yay bck on track! Lost 3lb this week whoop! Been for a few walks this week and took the stairs instead of lifts which was a shock to the system haha but felt good :) started to learn to knot as well so if i wasn't doing any work in the evening i did that and it stopped me picking on food :) and very therapeutic too lol always thought knitting was an older persons hobbie but im only 30 and its not bad lol :)

Having my hair cut dyed with highlights this morning to help me feel bit better as felt really frumpy this week x hope it turns out ok :) x having a great week sw wise though so hoping for good loss next week! Done way more body magic this week too as started bck at work and also been walking more, even parked car further away from my destination yesterday just so i could walk so thats a massive progress!

Oooops! Not had a 100% weekend x star week after having a year of none plus being stuck in with the snow so went on a bit of a munchathon lol still ate sw meals but gone over quite a bit on syns x hope i still lose some as only 3rd week back and really need to stick at it this time x i must regain my control!!!!

you are doing well so far, keep it going. i am only on week one, would have been week two, but i messed up the first week.
your reasons are really good ones, when you struggle just open this thread and read the reasons to yourself hun. and keep thinking positive
as well as all your reasons counting for me too, another one for me would be to get a good nights sleep again, as i keep waking up with aches even though we have a decent memory foam mattress.

you are doing well so far, keep it going. i am only on week one, would have been week two, but i messed up the first week.
your reasons are really good ones, when you struggle just open this thread and read the reasons to yourself hun. and keep thinking positive
as well as all your reasons counting for me too, another one for me would be to get a good nights sleep again, as i keep waking up with aches even though we have a decent memory foam mattress.

Thankyou for your lovely message x made me smile x hope your aches start to fade away with each pound you lose hun x i can relate with you on that as have hyper-mobility and the weight puts too much pressure on my joints even when I'm in bed so wake feeling like I've done a eace already lol x hope your week is a better one for you xx

how are you getting on so far? sticking to plan? i am sure with enough determination we can both get there in the end xx

how are you getting on so far? sticking to plan? i am sure with enough determination we can both get there in the end xx

Hiya x going ok so far :) tuesday after weigh in i went slightly over but stuck to it well since :) day at a time at the mo as have such a busy life im still learning how to be organised with my food prep as well as working lol but i wouldnt have it any other way as i enjoy the challenge lol how about you? Do you find prepping well helps or just eating spare of the monent? X

Ok so not been on here for a while due to two weeks of going off track which is annoying as only started back two weeks before :(

BUT!!! And a big but! (Not literally lol) i am back on it now drawn a line like everyone says and can only hope that i take each day as it comes also it means that even though i haven't done it yet doesn't mean i cant and wont!!! As long as sw is about and as long as i have my friends and family supporting me i wont give up this battle to get rid of the extra body thats attached itself to me lol it will go! It has to! Raaaaaaagh! Lol xx

Back