Right that is it :(

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by shell_y, 31 August 2010 Social URL.

1. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I'm getting rid of my scales tommorow to my mums house.
    I'm so pissed off it's unreal. I weighed myself today same time as weigh in tommorow and it's showing a pound GAIN :( I'm so fed up. It will probably stay that way tommorow too as it's going to be star week this week. But you know why upset myself two nights in a row instead of jus one?! So tommorow morning the scales are off to my mums house!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry your feeling fed up! ((hugs)) I know how you feel, people will always say you shouldn't weigh before WI, and of course they're right, but its soooo hard not to do when they are just there.
    I lasted all week last week and then jumped on them just before I set off to be weighed at group (how dumb) I didn't even weigh myself on mine the week before, so I'd no idea how they compared to SW ones anyway so god only knows why I did it.
    Please try to still get weighed tomorrow, for me the hardest part is still going if it doesn't look good when I weigh at home but some weeks I have weighed and even right up to the day before official WI it can look like I've put on and then when I go I've actually lost weight.
    When I lost all my weight with SW the first time I didn't own scales at home and it was so much better - I had to go to group to see how I was doing so I didn't skip group and in the whole 10 months I never put weight on once.
    I say "DUMP THE SCALES"!!
    Hope you're feeling better soon and good luck for WI tomorrow! x

4. sarahm85

sarahm85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(18.57%)
    Diet:
    WW Online
    I know how you feel - been there! It's so tempting to hop on inbetween WI days, I admit I do often, but I always take what it says with a pinch of salt, even if it's a loss. Remember your weight can fluctuate as much as 5lbs throughout the course of the day.

5. slimmingmummy

slimmingmummy Full Member

Hugs lady try not to panic you dont know how accurate those scales are and are probably different to the slimming world ones.
    I once made a mistake of weighing myself before weigh in on my mums scales and it said id gained 5lbs! I was really dreading weigh in BUT id actually LOST 3.5LBS. Good luck hope all goes well and good idea to get rid of the scales x

6. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Thanks all, have cheered up a bit as did the wiifit tonight and it dropped down from being overweight to the top end of Ideal weight which i havent been for probably ten years so thats helped. I know its not 100% but its not THAT far out.
    Scales still going tommorow!

7. Mel1981

Mel1981 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12.5lb(14.89%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    glad the scales are off to your mums, I find if I weigh myself before class I get disheartened so I dont bother now

8. Twizzle

Twizzle Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st9lb
    Current Weight:
    8st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(14.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    our scales are the same and they weren't cheap!!! need to find somewhere to hide them so I don't jump on them in the morning!

9. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Don't send them to your mums, send them to the charity shop. Why do you even need them?
    I always say that if you have been 100% on plan you should expect a loss at group, and if you don't then it's either hormonal or a week your body just doesn't want to lose weight.
    I really don't see what benefit a mid week weigh in serves.

Well done on getting rid of them - no more mid week upsets for you!

10. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Because they were expensive and one day i will probably have them back. They are hidden atm as forgot to take then with me.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.