• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Right that's it!

:mad::mad::mad: Right, tomorrow is my official RESTART cos I am fed up fed up fed up!!!!!!! I keep promsing myself that I will be slim and I keep slipping up and I am GETTING ON MY OWN NERVES :mad::mad::mad:

Ok rant over.....wish me lotsa lotsa lotsa lotsa lotsa lotsa luck cos I've chested myself now for a wee while...........:sigh:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thanks....you're all so positive and supportive......you never seem to get fed up of people moaning and stopping and starting all the time......thanks peeps xxxxxxxxxxxx
Good luck hun, tomorrow is a new day and a new start.

Laura x

Silver Member
Good luck on restarting hun, you can do it xx
Amylou, Lets do it together, I feel off the wagon big time today.... restart tomoro...

Good Luck

Good luck hun - You can do it and you know it works. I am currently on day 7 of restart hard to get through the first day or two but then its easier and all about your mind!

A pound at a time
You can do this. Just take it one shake at a time and before you know it a day is gone, then one day at a time then a week will be gone and so on. You can't fail if you keep trying.