• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Right that's it!

:mad::mad::mad: Right, tomorrow is my official RESTART cos I am fed up fed up fed up!!!!!!! I keep promsing myself that I will be slim and I keep slipping up and I am GETTING ON MY OWN NERVES :mad::mad::mad:

Ok rant over.....wish me lotsa lotsa lotsa lotsa lotsa lotsa luck cos I've chested myself now for a wee while...........:sigh:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

preetone

Silver Member
S: 13st8lb C: 12st4lb G: 11st8lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 1st4lb(9.47%)
i have had that for last month, failing constantly to restart. but now im on day four and feeling happy! u CAN do it

Thanks....you're all so positive and supportive......you never seem to get fed up of people moaning and stopping and starting all the time......thanks peeps xxxxxxxxxxxx

S: 22st9lb C: 14st8lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 31 Loss: 8st1lb(35.65%)
Good luck hun, tomorrow is a new day and a new start.

Laura x

oisin

Silver Member
S: 3st8lb C: 1st3lb BMI: 2.2 Loss: 2st5lb(66%)
Good luck on restarting hun, you can do it xx

S: 16st13lb C: 14st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 2st7lb(14.77%)
Amylou, Lets do it together, I feel off the wagon big time today.... restart tomoro...

Good Luck

Anne-Marie

Good luck hun - You can do it and you know it works. I am currently on day 7 of restart hard to get through the first day or two but then its easier and all about your mind!

Anisah

A pound at a time
You can do this. Just take it one shake at a time and before you know it a day is gone, then one day at a time then a week will be gone and so on. You can't fail if you keep trying.