• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Right, Which one do i eat?

Diddums

S: 15st10lb C: 15st3lb Loss: 0st7lb(3.18%)
I have just collected my sachets, which one do i choose? I have decided cappuccino for later, and the soups for work, so i am left with 2 meals for today. It is my first day of SS :eek:
I have the option of choosing from:
Vanilla
Choc Orange
Choc Mint
Strawberry
Toffee and Walnut
Chocolate
Butterscotch
Banana

I have a blender. Should i add ice?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Bijoux

Fat Fighter
S: 20st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 32.7 Loss: 6st0lb(28.67%)
Ice makes them lovelier. I put quite a bit of ice in although it leaves me freezing when am done. I love strawberry, it is the only shake I can stand so you can try that one. It tastes just like a strawberry milk shake.

Berryred

Gold Member
S: 16st13lb C: 16st7lb G: 9st7.5lb BMI: 40.9 Loss: 0st6lb(2.53%)
I had the cappuccino one today for the first time OMG yuck haha

I seem to like anythign chocolate and the soups lol

Go for chocolate haha I like it warm yummy, like a big hot chocoalte drink to warm you up after all the brrr water

Bijoux

Fat Fighter
S: 20st13lb C: 14st13lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 32.7 Loss: 6st0lb(28.67%)
It isn't sickly sweet and it isn't as sweet as McD's I find it more strawberry-er lol. It's just trial and error with the shakes. You will love a flavour or hate it.

Celebrity Slim

Have either of you heard any of the reports about celebrity slim? I'm wanting to start a meal replacement diet but I don't want to shell out a fortune at first and for it not to work!
x

Berryred

Gold Member
Have either of you heard any of the reports about celebrity slim? I'm wanting to start a meal replacement diet but I don't want to shell out a fortune at first and for it not to work!
x
there is a celebrity slim sub forum around here somewhere;) Sounds like the slim fast to me when I saw an advert for it

good luck

Diddums

right now this may sound stupid but how do i mix them? Do i just chuck everything into the blender and blend? Or do i need to mix the sachet with water first then add the ice?

Berryred

Gold Member
right now this may sound stupid but how do i mix them? Do i just chuck everything into the blender and blend? Or do i need to mix the sachet with water first then add the ice?

I just use a hand blender with water from the tap, no ice

In a blender i would put in the water, then the ice and any fibre89 if needed;), then whizz away

hope it's yummy

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
S: 14st11lb C: 14st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st2lb(0.97%)
Good luck Diddums, just go for it! You'll soon work out which flavours you like. I put a bit of water in a mixing jug, add powder & blend, then add hot water - like my shakes hot! Everyone has different ways though, and all work, you'll find what suits you. Take a deep breath, jump in - and enjoy!!!!

Diddums

Argh, i dont want to do this, i'm so geared up that if i hate the flavour i'll feel like im failing some how, well wish me luck i have a date with a strawberry milkshake!

Diddums

Yum Yum, i added 6 ice cubes, 225ml of water and the powder, its delicious, might add slightly less water next time

Diddums

Kaylasholiday keep posting on here, the ladies, and guys, on this forum are so supportive and have so much knowledge! Also it might be worth keeping a blog so you can look at it and remember why you are losing weight in the first place!

IMac

Gold Member
S: 19st4lb C: 19st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 46.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
The main thing to remember is we were all new once and some of the questions I asked were worthy of a big slap so no worries.
Take it as it comes, try the various flavours, hot/cold try to vary the amount of water til you find the right balance for you.
Good luck
with love x

S: 15st3lb
way 2 go diddums! Now you've REALLY started! My fave is toffee and walnut. I don't find cappuccino too bad, i have it hot.
Good luck! xx