River Island sizes

In a way I'm posative that being slim after being overweight will feel a thousend times better then if I had always been skinny xxx

i cant even remember been a size 10 id say i was a child!!

id even love to be a size 16 seriously i know id still be huge but i would be sooo sooo happy!

Yeah I thought it would be a good idea to motivate me and give me a goal I can see rather then imagine everyone should do it it really does make you feel stronger. Its a sort of babydoll style black dress with a racer style back and studded detail on the bust that I got from Lipsy. I know I will get into it I refuse to give in and let myself down and I solidy belive we will all get to our dream dress size posotive thinking is the key ladies there is never you can't only you can.

oh I will definatly post pics when I get into it and their are pics from my last summer holiday in my profile album so you can all see me before I stated cd as the one in the sig is very small and my friend in the pics is a natural size 8 and yes it kinda made me feel horrible all holiday lol xxxx

just had a look at your pics, i think you look lovely god if only i was the size you are in those pics id be happy !:) im sure you will do fab and you will even be better looking than that slim friend!! :giggle:

lmao I hope so I hope that isn't too cruel but she is the kind of person who would stand in the mirror and say "I look fat" obviously I had little sympathy for her lol and thankyou for the compliment but i'm only 5'1 so being a size 16 and 13st makes me obease so I need to lose the weight for my furture health aswell as my vainity lol xxx

lmao I hope so I hope that isn't too cruel but she is the kind of person who would stand in the mirror and say "I look fat" obviously I had little sympathy for her lol and thankyou for the compliment but i'm only 5'1 so being a size 16 and 13st makes me obease so I need to lose the weight for my furture health aswell as my vainity lol xxx

ohh i hate those kind of friends!! there the ones id like to slap!!!:8855::8855:aw at least you have a good excuse to wear a high heels! im 5 6 and at over 19stone ehh severaly obese so 13 would be nice hehe!! :Dam of to bed now hun, will catch you around though :) xx

sweet dreams cheeky xxx

Ps. yes high heels are handy pity I can't walk in them lol

if i wear heels there usually of by 11pm then i have bouncers after me saying put on your shoes!!!!!!!

I've lost count of the number of pairs of shoes i've lost in a drunken stupor... I wouldn't mind, but mostly they've been brand new and I've took them off because they've hurt me - never to be seen again.

xxx

I've lost count of the number of pairs of shoes i've lost in a drunken stupor... I wouldn't mind, but mostly they've been brand new and I've took them off because they've hurt me - never to be seen again.

xxx

:8855::8855:i got a really nice pair of heels in new look just normal black one there high but they kinda have a chunky heel and soo much easier to walk in!!

Yeah I find wedges the best no matter how high they are I can walk about/dance in them all night and they never hurt my feet xxx

Back