River's LL Diary

Thanks lovelies hehe. Yes it was mags but as you said my time will soon come!. My cousin (whos a man so no suprise) just couldnt get it but my best friend whos his gf knew and told him to sling his hook but he told me after he felt terrible drinking infront of me but bless he did buy my sparkling water for me hehe.

I dont know if id do it again though, i just felt i didnt enjoy it as much without having a glass of wine, im not a big drinker but just felt awkward and uneasy as im a shy person i usually relax more after a glass or two. Weigh in tomorrow anyway! Hope my lack of wine drinking has helped 3 pounds off!

Last edited:
Had my weigh in lost 3lbs and im now obese ! Feeling bit sorry for myself though, everyones having 4/5lb losses and im mrs stick at 3lbs getting me a bit down now. Hey ho..

Thanks hun, trying to but i keep thinking im failing at this, dunno why im having such small losses but its getting to me.

Not on here much lately and im sorry for that. I just keep noticing everyones having bigger losses than me and i cant work out what im doing wrong. I guess its getting to me slightly as i expected to at least loose 4 stone in my foundation but i think ill be lucky enough to loose 3 stone at this rate..

Only thing i can put it down to is not exercising and not drinking enough but i can only manage about 1.5 to 2.5 litres and i went and walked my butt off on the weekend and i get the same loss!! So confuesed:cry:.

River, if it's any consolation I'm losing slowly too and I drink LOADS of water and have also been to the gym/yoga/swimming. I think everyone's bodies are different. I've been feeling low, looking at some of the amazing losses posted on here, but realise it doesn't take away from the losses I have made so far. I'm still over a stone lighter than I was a month ago, which is great!

You're going in the right direction and you CAN do this!!

Hi River,
what you have to remember is we are all different....look at my losses each week i slowed down and havent always had 4 / 5 lb losses so your not alone honey! dont be dis-heartened main thing is the weight is coming off and if you werent losing you'd really be unhappy about that wouldnt you!
if you can really try to up your water intake, no doubt about it - really does help the more water you have the better weight loss - I wouldnt be going mad on exercise at this stage either

hope that helps a little

dont be sad :) x

Thanks ladies youve both made me feel better :). I mentioned this last night in group, im just obsessed with others losses when i cant see what a great job ive done.

Im crazy arent i? im just being so silly, my emotions are all over the shop at the moment (totm please begone), i was ecstatic last night and all ive done this morning is ball my eyes out. Group hug! and soldier on i guess :gen126:.

P.s now im thinking its because im permanantly on my period?:confused:

awww Lucy Big hug back at you honey!
if you are perm on your period that could well have something to do with it...you never know! chin up you are doing great honey, try and imagin if you were going each week and satying the same....then you would really have something to cry about, but your losing each week and thats the main thing...so keep up the good work and Smile :) x

Thanks tracy :) Im hoping it is! Seen my GP and shes going a bit nuts thinks im looking anemic but im like an english rose colour anyway :|.

Yes theres this lady in my group whos got her wedding soon and just cant shift her half a stone, I feel so sorry for her but atleast she isnt gaining.
Going to get out my book and start counting how much water ive drank again as i gave it up 2 weeks ago :).

Hi Lucy,

well done with your loses you are doing great. As the others mentioned everybody's body reacts in different ways. I have a litre water bottle I carry around everyday, i mark the bottle each time I fill it up. I use the flavour mix to try and get some variety I enjoy hot water with the flavouring. Not sure if you have tried this Lucy, but I find it easier to get the water down.
Good luck.
Nutty x

Thanks nutty :) Yeh i did try that at first but it felt like a massive amount to drink but i think ill give it another go. At the moment i have a 400ml glass i carry round with me. I seem to drink more in the evening and yeh ive also been trying fruits of the forest in hot water when i was ill which is yummy :) x

hey river i only lost 2lbs this week....so see its not just you :)

Hi Tracy and thanks hun :), Well we are loosing the weight and this is our journey nobody elses :). Mentioned to my LLC that i was unhappy and she said wed take a look at what we could do to jig up my metabolism.
Got myself on pill too as im sick of none stop TOTM but u have to admit im a bit disappointed its come to this, as its what gave me menorrhagia in the first place!! I do however have hopes since im nearly at the weight i was at 16! Itll be ok when i do what to try for children.

Dunno if its the pill but finding this week so hard, im very emotional and not hungry at all.. Feel sick talking,thinking and seeing food.

I have a quick question, Is it ok to double packs up ? Im struggling to eat so ive been making double hot chocolate, i asked the LL hotline and they didnt know and advised me to as my LLC but she hasnt text back yet.

Hi Lucy :)
Hope the Pill will calm things down a bit. It must be so frustrating to be on all the time (my worst nightmare!)
I think it's the time of the year that's not helping us with our moods. I'm feeling pretty low at the moment too. I feel cold all the time and keep missing tastes and textures of food.
I think just sticking to it and pressing on is the best option.
It's a test and a time when we get to build our will power and determination.
You'll be absolutely fine. Just stick with it! :)
And yes you can combine packs. I do that for lunch all the time :)

Yes doubling packs is fine, and definitely better than missing any out.

Ah great thanks girlies :D, I was worried since the LL advice line didnt know! Im just not hungry at all, which is weird for me lol!

Yeh mags i mean im used to it as ive had it since october last year was frightened at first, but this is there longest ive ever had it (2 months now :(). I just feel so drained, today i had to force myself out of bed.

Fingers crossed ill see a jump in weight loss but im doubtful.. Good luck for your weigh ins x

Hi Lucy
Hopefully things will settle for you now health wise. Are you drinking enough water?
Changing the pill is likely to have an effect on your moods -hormones messed about - hopefully for the better.
I often used to double up the packs, especially in the evening if I
seemed to run out of time.

No slenda :( Im so behind on drinking had about a 1.2 litres today :( x

Yay I lost 4lbs !! Haha im so happy and embarresed that i had such a whinge :eek:.

Back