ROAD RAGE!!!!

Oh chick, it shook me up just reading ure story. Think id of cried. Oh chick, as long as ure ok, but its very annoying, espech as he was the one in the wrong, as claire said, hes obv got a v small willy, and an overactive ego 2 go with it. Hell get whats coming 2 him, im a firm believer in karma prettyfacebut. Here, catch this (*blows kiss*). Hope this helps lol.

x x x x x x

Oh god! That's awful! What a toss pot!! Glad you're OK though, he was ob looking for a fight, and you totally did the right thing!

Em x

Hiya,

So glad your ok hun, :)

Yep you do get maniac's on the road, Me & Keith was involved in a road incident last November, I had just come out of hospital on the morning with having steroid injections in my neck, after having a sleep I decided to have a slow drive with Keith to pick up his car (was having a service so he had courtesy car), on the way home, this Prick decided he wanted to be in our lane, so he didnt bother to indicate or nothing, bearing in mind we were on the motorway, we had nowhere to go & there were cars all around us, He just missed the car by millimetres, How Keith managed to avoid him I dont know, well the brakes went on, the people behinds brakes were screaming, it could of been nasty. :mad:
Anyway to cut a long story short, Keith ended up driving infront of him & stopped his car on the hard shoulder (Naughty) & told the lad to stop so he did, Thought my heart was gonna pop out of me chest. I think what got Keith is I had just got out of Hospital & we could of easily ended up both being in there, I have never seen Keith so Angry & it takes alot to get him wound up, I watched from the car, Keith was screaming at the lad saying what a knob he was & he nearly caused a massive accident, the lad didnt seem arsed at all, Keith was walking back to the car then the lad shouted something at Keith so Keith went back & gave him a good hiding, so I just let them get on with it as to be honest the lad deserved a bat.

So Next thing I know the lad has keith in a headlock so he cant move, aww great I had to step in, obviously still fuming, I ran over & starting belting this lad in the face, Keith left go by this point but once I started hitting, I couldnt stop myself, just thinking he could of took mine & Keiths life over his stupid pathetic driving. :mad:

Anyway I finally stopped & we had a crowd of cars around us watching..
Anyway the end of the story was he put a complaint about us, Keith went for an interview, the lad wanted to take us to court for as much as he could but the police said it wont go to court he has no chance, so keith got a smack on the hand for stopping & especially on a hard shoulder, but even the police said he probably would of felt exactly the same as its easily done to just see a mist of red..

Well not that you needed to hear my road rage story but just thought I would share it with you..

xx

Back