Roast chicken and half a chip

patchesmum

Oh dear, bad day today. Had shake 1 at 7.45 then left for work knowing I had a full on day ahead. Worked solidly until 4.45 with no break at all, absolutely nothing to eat and no chance for my shake. Was offered a mini cheddar, declined, someone offered to get me a sandwich, declined. Whilst sat in meetings did drink about 6 glasses of water.
Started driving home, starving. Drove past a chippy, a Chinese takeaway, a drive through KFC, a drive through Mcd and 3 petrol stations, didn't stop.
Walked in through door to roast chicken which I had programmed the oven to cook. OH and children and dog just tucking in. OH ( who has few domestic skills) is THE best chip maker in the entire world (3 times fried for timed intervals at different temperatures) I couldn't help it, a chicken leg and 2 wings. And half a chip.
Now sat in Primark cow pj's sipping water with a guilty conscience.

:whoopass:

Forget it and move on ;) I do hope there was no skin on that chook?? you will probably get away with it.

DON'T DO IT AGAIN ;)

But seriously don't let it throw you off completely. Draw a line under it and start over xx

Under the circumstances I think you made a good choice bar the half a chip:p

If you can try and get at least another shake in before bed time if you can... as you want to keep up your vitamins, minerals and protein etc.

Don't worry about it, try and drink loads of water this seems to help. Well done for not eating more. Xx

Thanks everyone. Have drunk 2 pints water since last post, feel fine now!! Am going to finish watching Corrie then do 40mins on the treadmill and have a strawberry shake before bed. I will weigh in the morning and let you know how I get on! Not working tomorrow so planning 100%

Only did 20mins on treadmill as felt dizzy and faint. Still, burnt 200 cals so better than nothing. Must be the chip.

Naughty naughty! Slapped hands for that. But remember back on it 100% tomorrow - you know you want this - you know how to do it - come on babe - slim will be better than a roast chicken - promise!! xx

You should feel proud that you drove past all that temptation and went for a much better option! I'm sure it won't be that detrimental! :)

Back