Robinson's Sugar Free Summer Fruits

acg200587

Does anyone else drink this mixed with water to get their 2litres a day instead of drinking plain water? That's what I've been drinking as I find it easier to drink more but just wanted to make sure it still has the benefits of drinking water? Thanks:p

When I'm working from home I tend to drink my water with a sugar free squash in it, tastes nicer than plain tap water! x

I drink robinsons I have lots of diff flavours. As I fill up a 1ltr bottle of volvic twice a day i change the flavours or have just plain water. Reading the food optimising book though it says to aim between 6-8 glasses of fluids and it includes low calorie drinks. Sometimes i have a can of coke zero too, feels naughty but tastes better than normal coke!

I do this. Can't get through the day without my juice.

Good I'm glad I'm not the only one even though it doesn't have real sugar in it really seems to keep my sweet tooth at bay!

I love this, and have it instead of water too, i find water so boring in the winter, dont mind it in the summer.

I also have diet coke =)

Yeh me too, not a big fan of plain water unless I'm somewhere with the sun beating down, which is not very often!! I always have a bottle of summer fruits and a bottle of orange and pineapple in my house to keep me going :)

I also drink SF robinsons, I don't mind drinking water alone but drinking squash is way more thirst quenching..

Back