Robyns Summer Body Food Diary :)

a lovely one was posted on the main page before.. or google "petes slimming world curry" (should come up) for a delicious syn free one. :)

And plums are lovely! :D

Totally gone of track :( up one pound since yesterday!! have to do a shop have nothing in so picking at rubbish.. and my boyfriend keeps "treating me" pizza and subway a the last weeek, and cinema and popcorn and chocolate ... :( xxx

Aww I know it can be so hard sometimes but the main thing is that you keep getting back on track and starting again. I know too well what that feels like I have started and gone off track and tried to get back on track time and time again. Keep trying and you will get there, a pound gain isn't the worst thing and I'm sure you will get a loss next week xx best of luck to you xx

Aww I know it can be so hard sometimes but the main thing is that you keep getting back on track and starting again. I know too well what that feels like I have started and gone off track and tried to get back on track time and time again. Keep trying and you will get there, a pound gain isn't the worst thing and I'm sure you will get a loss next week xx best of luck to you xx
But you've come and updated and want to get back on it, and that's the start :)

I'm the same, if I've not done a big shop I fall completely off.. so get to that supermarket and plan, plan, plan. (I can preach this stuff but can't flippin follow it myself!)

Hope you have a good day :)

Aww.. What about a cup of coffee or something to wake you up? or an apple?

Hey ladies thanks so much for your posts, I can safely say I am back down that pound, possibly a tiny bit more, weigh in is tomorrow so will see how that goes :).. I have been neglecting this thread a lot lately, hope i can update you more!

For breakfast: I had porridge as HEXB and a peach :D it was yummy! :)..

Im going to go to the shops after my course finishes today to try get some items in that will keep me on track :)

Hope you are all doing so well yourselfs :) xxx

I would love to keep posted more, i forget to update! this morning i had porridge as my HEXB and some milk as part of my HEXA :)

For lunch i had a tin of sardines with some veg :D

For dinner today i plan to make some slimming world chips maybe? possibly some beans, just to keep it simple and syn free, i may have some mayo to cover the min syns for today! :) . i have messed up with taking note of my weight loss on this aswel, sometimes when i join a challenge i forget where i am... all i know that from when i started at 11st 12lb ive lost just about 9lbs as this morning i weighed in i was 11st 3.4 lbs xx

I would love to keep posted more, i forget to update! this morning i had porridge as my HEXB and some milk as part of my HEXA :) For lunch i had a tin of sardines with some veg :D For dinner today i plan to make some slimming world chips maybe? possibly some beans, just to keep it simple and syn free, i may have some mayo to cover the min syns for today! :) . i have messed up with taking note of my weight loss on this aswel, sometimes when i join a challenge i forget where i am... all i know that from when i started at 11st 12lb ive lost just about 9lbs as this morning i weighed in i was 11st 3.4 lbs xx

You are doing so well, well done xx

My weightloss diary http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=342902

Aw thank you!! :) .. i am going cinema later with my boyfriend, i was thinking of maybe buying some strawberries and bringing them with me cant think of anything else xx

That's a good idea and well done pre-planning. Another option for another day are slimming world haribo sweets, I've just put a picture and how to make them in my diary but they are really nice and feels like you are having some sweets. I also like having a curly wurly as they are only 6 syns and last quite a while!

My weightloss diary http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=342902

That's a good idea and well done pre-planning. Another option for another day are slimming world haribo sweets, I've just put a picture and how to make them in my diary but they are really nice and feels like you are having some sweets. I also like having a curly wurly as they are only 6 syns and last quite a while!

My weightloss diary Slimming at home....food diary to help keep me on track (with photos)

Thank you for that i will have to make them in future, ill have a look now :D.. im going to copy that if thats ok and add that to my recipes to try :) I was thinking some fat free yogurt, pity the cinema does not have any healthy options xx

I didn't manage unfortunately the boyfriend kept telling me to treat myself that it was only one day, so im afraid i had popcorn and nachos and chocolate...was very very disapoointed in myself afterwards... had a STS as a result of it this week. Yes thats a very good idea actually must try that ! :) thank u x

Good idea with the frozen grapes! I'll have to do that..

Congrats on the STS. :) It's quite good since you had the cinema stuff lol x

I'm sure you'll do well. :) Just say no to the cinema this weekend, haha ;)
I may be going, though! Going to have to look up low syn popcorn to smuggle into my bag as I can't go without popcorn.

Back